Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (1088 Views)

Closed / Learn How To Approve An Upwork Account / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: .. by IamProdigy: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2018
IamProdigy:
I just got fed up with them....seems they don't want blacks to thrive..

smh..
Even Fiverr...getting sales is an issue
I just got fed up with them....seems they don't want blacks to thrive..

smh..
Even Fiverr...getting sales is an issue
Re: .. by cgniyi(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
geloorrrrdd:

I'm having major problems in getting my upwork account approved. I have completed my Profile 100% but still getting rejected again and again.

What type of service are you offering?
I've heard a few similar complaints, the excuse from Upwork is mostly "the service you are offering is not in demand". My account was suspended just after a few weeks of being approved for the same reason.
Re: .. by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2018
cgniyi:

What type of service are you offering?
I've heard a few similar complaints, the excuse from Upwork is mostly "the service you are offering is not in demand". My account was suspended just after a few weeks of being approved for the same reason.

Writing, Proofreading. Upwork sef undecided
Re: .. by Subudu(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

Check the last 5 - 10 pages of this thread. Some guys shared insights on how to get your upwork account approved.
Meanwhile, getting your upwork account is not where the problem lies, they may still deactivate it again unless you bid for and get projects.
Re: .. by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Subudu:
https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

Check the last 5 - 10 pages of this thread. Some guys shared insights on how to get your upwork account approved.
Meanwhile, getting your upwork account is not where the problem lies, they may still deactivate it again unless you bid for and get projects.
Thanks. Journey of a thousand mile start with a step. The first step is opening and getting an account approved .
Re: .. by ultimateballer: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. Good morning Nairalanders.

I'm having major problems in getting my upwork account approved. I have completed my Profile 100% but still getting rejected again and again.

Please what else do I do?
Am I missing something? Please help a brother.
Thanks.
I have an old upwork account for sale
Re: .. by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
ultimateballer:

I have an old upwork account for sale
Approved? can we chat privately?
Re: .. by ultimateballer: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Approved? can we chat privately?
yes, approved are you on skype?

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment / Seed - Student Entrepreneur Empowerment Drive / Sell ​​china Bitcoin At A Rate Of 6.325 Rmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.