Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% (1048 Views)

Where To Sell My Ebook Online In Nigeria / Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by AIT1(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2020
Hi guys, as the Corona pandemic continues to wreck havoc the reality of making money online continue to mount on a number of people.

There are several ways of making online, taking part in survey, freelancing, blogging etc.

But, I want to show you a method that does not need "hard work" for you to make money online. What you need is your Smartphone with internet connection.

I will show you how to get Ebook online Free, yes FREE without paying a dime and you will be able to sell this free ebooks you have online, you own all the money you make.

The ebook with the cover has been made for you, what you need to do is to download it and market it (I will show you how to market it to the right audio) and make cool money.

If you are freelance writer, it even makes your freelance writing easier! The value getting this cannot be over-emphasized.

If you are ready to tap into this, contact me on What App.

Note, I will charge you a fee for revealing the gold mine to you.

234-808-472-3888

Re: Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by ambitiouschap1: 2:39pm On May 09, 2020
is it public domain book
Re: Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by AIT1(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2020
ambitiouschap1:
is it public domain book

Yes sure.

You have 100% ownership to it after downloading
Re: Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by ambitiouschap1: 5:39am On May 11, 2020
AIT1:

Yes sure.
You have 100% ownership to it after downloading
I hope it's not Gutenberg . org , cos I also know more about public domain book
Re: Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by gpatern: 5:51am On May 11, 2020
Contributions are allowed from all sphere of human endeavours.
Read my own contribution as stated below

Come up with a VERY UNIQUE domain e.g www.choos2.com name, - PLEASE NOTE THAT I CAN ALWAYS help you generate domains name worth 1000 of dollars.

Check the value at freevaluator.com This is worth - £ 1,524.41 , that is - 683,145.44 Nigerian Naira

Register it on godady.com for 10dollars

Go and brand it on www.brandbucket.com - Most domain names listed here sells for 2000 dollars minimum.

Market it yourself to businesses that may need the domain or wait for it sell itself on the site - brandbucket.Even if it stays 365days with them before you sell, you are still in for profit.

Or do Marketing : You may use 100dollars for facebook advert, or pay 29dollar to send mail to over a million email list through pabbly.com

Maths : Total Investment - 10 + 29 + 100 = 139 dollars.

2000-139 = 1861 dollars = 670,890.50 Naira / 12month means that you are passively earning 55,900 a month

Remember the only commitment is 10 dollar.
Re: Get Free Ebook Online And Resell It To Make Money 100% by AIT1(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

I hope it's not Gutenberg . org , cos I also know more about public domain book

Not public domain books bro. This is different from public domain books.

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Globus Bank? What Is The New Bank Bringing To The Table? / Wood Product Importation From Brazil;help Help / Does The A.t.m. Machine Make You Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.