Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

"Will You Be Flora My Flawa" - Guess Whose Don Jazzy Asked To Be His Val Was? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Will You Be Flora My Flawa" - Guess Whose Don Jazzy Asked To Be His Val Was? (437 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido – Flora My Flawa / Dowload Video And Music: Davido – Flora My Flawa - Mp4 & Mp3 / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Will You Be Flora My Flawa" - Guess Whose Don Jazzy Asked To Be His Val Was? by Alibaba112: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2018
The valentine season got people of all classes and standards in the mood of love, including the industry’s foremost bachelor, Don Jazzy who has been severally romantically linked to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji.

However, in a shocking twist, Don Jazzy had media mogul, Mo Abudu, as his partner to an exclusive viewing of the new movie Royal Hibiscus Hotel and since pictures of the two hit the internet, dating rumors have been flying around.

See picture below.

>>>>https://www.to9music.com/2018/02/15/will-you-be-flora-my-flawa-guess-whose-don-jazzy-asked-to-be-his-val-was/
Re: "Will You Be Flora My Flawa" - Guess Whose Don Jazzy Asked To Be His Val Was? by dizon: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Mo abudu? That old woman

(1) (Reply)

F'aiyegbami [album] By SEYIFAMOUS Is Out!!! Watch The Video / Audio: M Ojay - Love And Peace / New Album: Caiiro – The Future Is Now Ep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.