Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers (4473 Views)

Lets Design Amazing Website Of All Kinds Starting From 15,000 Naira Only - Visit / Get Your Wordpress Website Starting From #30,000 And Other Offers / Get Your Own Blog Or Website Starting From 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Ayua17: 10:44am On Jul 03, 2018
FBenedict07:
Please I need an e-commerce website.
Ayua17:
I will do SEO analysis on your website
Do SEO keywords good 20 on page ranking for your website make sure all rank on google first page
For a low price you will never believe it
Whatsapp 07063660250 or even call
Now price now 7,000 naira
Create you a website with full seo ranking for just 15k
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Ayua17: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Lelepeautos:

Ayua17:
I will do SEO analysis on your website
Do SEO keywords good 20 on page ranking for your website make sure all rank on google first page
For a low price you will never believe it
Whatsapp 07063660250 or even call
Now price now 7k naira
Create you a website with full seo ranking for just 15k
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by DivinelyBlessed: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good day Lelepeautos

I hope this message meets you well.

My name is DivinelyBlessed.

I have a premium domain name related to health. It's called www.LagosDoctors.com.

Keywords: Lagos, Doctors

It's targeted at sick Lagosians who needs a doctor.

I don't have much experience in creating a standard website at all. However, I believe with your superior web designing skills, you can develop this premium domain name into a popular website.

After development, it can be sold at a high price to hospitals or health practitioners. i.e Atleast #150,000 or more

You may also develop this domain name and generate income through Affiliate marketing and Google Adsense.

I don't know how to build a website otherwise I would have used it myself. Hence, I want to transfer it to you.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Ayua17: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:

Good day Lelepeautos

I hope this message meets you well.

My name is DivinelyBlessed.

I have a premium domain name related to health. It's called www.LagosDoctors.com.

Keywords: Lagos, Doctors

It's targeted at sick Lagosians who needs a doctor.

I don't have much experience in creating a standard website at all. However, I believe with your superior web designing skills, you can develop this premium domain name into a popular website.

After development, it can be sold at a high price to hospitals or health practitioners. i.e Atleast #150,000 or more

You may also develop this domain name and generate income through Affiliate marketing and Google Adsense.

I don't know how to build a website otherwise I would have used it myself. Hence, I want to transfer it to you.

Awaiting your response.

Whatsapp 07063660250 me
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
...ok
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2018
bump
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by solutionarena: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2018
The Timing Is Never Right. Really?

I once asked my mom how she decided when to have her first child, little ol’ me. The answer was simple: “It was something we wanted, and we decided there was no point in putting it off. The timing is never right to have a baby.” And so it is.

For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up all the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.

Are you still wondering whether its the right time to have an online presence for you business/company?

Can you imagine the number of traffic/audience you can get your business to just by been online?

At Baycrystal we offer Webdesign service that enable your business stands out among your teeming competitors

Our web design and development service covers:

Corporate Website Design

Marketing Website Design

Responsive Web Design

eCommerce Web Development

Custom Web Application Development

Blog Design

Forum Development

Classified Ads

Online Community website design

Real Estate Web Design

and more.....

Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2018
It is well bro embarassed
solutionarena:
The Timing Is Never Right. Really?

I once asked my mom how she decided when to have her first child, little ol’ me. The answer was simple: “It was something we wanted, and we decided there was no point in putting it off. The timing is never right to have a baby.” And so it is.

For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up all the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.

Are you still wondering whether its the right time to have an online presence for you business/company?

Can you imagine the number of traffic/audience you can get your business to just by been online?

At Baycrystal we offer Webdesign service that enable your business stands out among your teeming competitors

Our web design and development service covers:

Corporate Website Design

Marketing Website Design

Responsive Web Design

eCommerce Web Development

Custom Web Application Development

Blog Design

Forum Development

Classified Ads

Online Community website design

Real Estate Web Design

and more.....

Visit www.baycrystalcomputers.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
bump
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
nnn[sub][/sub]
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
bump
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
hi
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2018
jkhk
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by solutionarena: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
New offers: This offer ends on 25th October 2018.

Have you been longing to own a website for your business as well as affordable web hosting plan ?

Get standard hosting plan of 10Gb @ N3500, comes with unlimited (emails database, bandwidth) and more

Get Professionally designed website for your business needs for as low as N15000 contact us today and take your business to the next level. This package comes with a free .com.ng domain & free hosting space

visit www.cedarhostng.net
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2018
bump
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
op
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2018
bump
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2018
k,k
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
m,j
Re: Get Your E-commerce Website Starting From #15,000 And Other Offers by Lelepeautos(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2018
bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloggers Arena : Post Any Blogging Problem You Have Here / 8 Blogging Habits Of A Good Blogger / 10 Free But Powerful Wordpress Themes To Make Your Blog Stand Out In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.