Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog? (1189 Views)

Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site? / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog? by albblog: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Have you ever heard about SEO ?

-- what is SEO ?
-- what should you take into consideration before writing a post?
-- What should you take into consideration while writing a post.

I AM HERE TO ASSIST YOU JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU OUT.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 in case u have any question.
Re: Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog? by EtzEkeyz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yes I have heard of SEO and have read almost every single article about it on the Web and have even bought courses on it but all the same, SEO is very important but this doesn't define any website traffic. because focusing all your attention on SEO both onpage and offpage will just weaken your passion to continue.......So please SEO is not the only reason why your traffic ain't good you need social media, forums and many more. Don't put all your eggs in one basket
Re: Do You Want To Know Why You Have Less Traffic On Your Blog? by albblog: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
EtzEkeyz:
Yes I have heard of SEO and have read almost every single article about it on the Web and have even bought courses on it but all the same, SEO is very important but this doesn't define any website traffic. because focusing all your attention on SEO both onpage and offpage will just weaken your passion to continue.......So please SEO is not the only reason why your traffic ain't good you need social media, forums and many more. Don't put all your eggs in one basket

I agree with you. But just imagine the effort it will take you to get traffic from Forum, Social media ....
Why not try to get the free google is offering bro ?

SEO is not easy though, and you need patience with SEO.

Forum and social require more of your time .... SEO is free traffic bro, Don't forget that.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Review My Site For Improved Performance / Is There An Explanation For This Moniker? / Who Noticed This New Change On Nairaland's Homepage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.