Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is Your Partner Extremely Jealous? Here's Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Your Partner Extremely Jealous? Here's Why (473 Views)

See The Beautiful Sights Of Port Harcourt That Have Made Other Cities Jealous / Jealous Husband Slices Wife’s Phone For Not Telling Him Her Password. / Pastor Of The Latest Sex Church In Tanzania Advice Women Not To Be Jealous When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Partner Extremely Jealous? Here's Why by xatbiodam: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2018
We all have made our spouses feel jealous one way or the other before. And we also like when our partner is jealous. It gives us that sense of reassurance that they're still crazy about us. We feel loved. We intentionally make our partners jealous just to tease their emotions.
Jealousy is healthy for a relationship. It is just a little reminder that our partners still care about us. It has nothing to do with being insecure. A true lover feels jealous. He doesn't want the same intimacy and attention to be attributed to another person. He can't share you with anyone.
Well, here is bad news for Y'all; I've come to realise that it is not all jealousy that is as positive as the one I explained earlier. It is not as sweet as we think. Sometimes your partner may be displaying some signs of negative jealousy, a jealousy that has gone from sweet to sour. This is called "Negative Jealousy".
Negative jealousy is not healthy for a relationship. It springs up from Insecurity, fear of losing the other partner and lack of trust. When your partner suddenly starts to display extreme jealousy over you, it can lead to erratic behaviours of the jealous partner. Negative jealousy further leads to suspicion, anger, distrust, manipulation, interrogation, meanness, stalking or spying and possessive behaviour.
I once heard of a girl whose boyfriend gets irritated just because she is speaking to a guy who is her friend, even if it's just a neighbour, he just flips, get angry. He is jealous of what she does and seeks to achieve in life because he is afraid he might lose her, he is jealous of the friends she keeps, constantly calls her just to know where she is and who she's hanging out with and will never believe her and constantly thinks she is lying to him.
A jealous person will suspect you are up to something at every given time, a jealous person is so insecure that he'll want you to profess and assure him of your love and faithfulness to him always. An extremely jealous person will even accuse you of cheating and try to control you, and the kind of friends you hang around with. Actually, he doesn't like your friends. He wants you alone to himself and he is worried when you hang out alone with them. Jealousy is extreme when your partner tries to manipulate you. Sometimes, he or she might be abusive, i.e, psychologically, he'll make you feel less confident of yourself and try to bring you down sometimes. He will tell you that you are not pretty enough. He will tell you "No one wants you" "No man will look at you" "you're only good for me, in fact, am only helping you". So you, in turn, begins to think that way, that you also want to please him alone and not even yourself. He easily gets angry and is constantly mean to you. A jealous partner may love you but is insecure.
We've heard of cases where a women kill their husbands because she thought he was cheating or become violent and give some scars to her spouse, or men who beat their spouses on a regular basis because of jealousy and insecurity.

READ MORE [url]http://iblognaija.com.ng/is-your-partner-extremely-jealous-heres-why/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Herpes Zosta / Presidency Reacts To Rumoured Death Of Yusuf Buhari / Please Help Me To Be Debt Free And Be Relieved From My State Of Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.