Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo (1810 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by binsanni(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has described Kogi State governor, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, as an ambitious state chief executive, whose visionary approach to governance will help greatly in the rapid development of the state. In his keynote address at a two-day Economic and Investment Summit in the state, which ended yesterday, Osinbajo described Governor Bello as both ambitious and far-sighted.

He said he had been privileged to see a document that outlined a 32-year Master Plan for the state developed by the current government headed by Bello. This is coming just as a total of seven Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) were signed between Kogi State government and private partners at the summit. Four of the MOUs were signed with energy companies, while two were signed with agriculture companies.

The last was with a global tourism brand that has agreed to build a 20-storey facility on the top of Mount Patti to attract fun-seekers to the state.The signings were only some of the many side attractions on the sidelines of the summit. Two of the MOUs signed in the presence of Vice President Osinbajo who was in attendance on day one are those signed with PowerChina International Group Limited on a 10MW Solar power plant and provision of 33kV lines for evacuation to local grid and Ghaba International on a tourist resort.

Speaking on the MOUs, the state Commissioner for Finance, Asiwaju Idris, said the partners were carefully selected and the Ministry of Justice duly certified the process. He said, “Kogites should be proud that at last they have a governor that has the political will to use the resources of the state to create wealth for the majority of the people”.

“To demonstrate his seriousness, in front of live cameras and with the whole world watching, Governor Bello signed two MOUs on day one of the summit that will have lasting positive impact on the economy of the state and her good people. “This shows the summit was not only a talk shop but one that has already wielded results without delay”.

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by FRESHG(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin MEN OF gOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by greatermax77(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Go & sit down Mr VP
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by IamPatriotic(m): 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
It's either Osibanjo didn't say this, or he was under the influence of strong egbira charm when he said it, either way, he should stop being fraudlent. Which Yahaya Bello was he refering to?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by shallysgirl: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
IamPatriotic:
It's either Osibanjo didn't say this, or he was under the influence of strong egbira charm when he said it, either way, he should stop being fraudlent. Which Yahaya Bello was he refering to?
Of course he said it and he wasn't under any charm. Politics has corrupted him. I can't believe people could change this much, but I know one thing, we are all humans, pastor or not.
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by masinga07(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I thought this guy said he is a born again Christian. Bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by princepeter566: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
This so called short pastor again. this man is a disgrace to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by princepeter566: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
is this not the same yahaya bello that insulted your fellow Christian brothers few days back
is this not the same yahaya bello that's trying to turn kogi to fulani state ?
continue...........
this is one of the false prophet JESUS spake about.
Christians beware of false short so called pastors
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by AirFireEarthH20: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pastor Osinbajo said this? Chai! Why are we so hypocritical in this country? Even a pastor... Smh

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by usba: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
I know my good man Osinbajo prefers seeing the good in people than condemning them out-rightly, he knows that he is nudging him to be a better leader.
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by orion7: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
And this man is a pastor.

damn
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by orion7: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
usba:
I know my good man Osinbajo prefers seeing the good in people than condemning them out-rightly, he knows that he is nudging him to be a better leader.

bello is a useless boy.

you fulani poster is happpy with him because he donated land to the terrorist miyetti Allah cattle breeders association.

but this short politician going about dragging pastor name in the mud. I can't zap his angle?
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
I think we have lost the Osinbanjo to Buharis stupidity
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by three: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have to recalibrate my assessment of the VP
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Lifestone(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
In what way is the development of a 32year Master plan for Kogi State a bad idea? Most of the development problems that we have suffered as a country were as a result of lack of planning. What I expect most of the commentators to focus on are the details of the proposed documents and the impact they will have on the growth of the State, funding methodology, descipline of execution ( Political will) etc. As usual, what I'm reading here are sidetalk, emotions and personal prejudices.
I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello, as he hasn't justify the struggles for youth in leadership but on this point I join the VP Osinbajo to hail him

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Misscaring(f): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
I am not surprised nor moved by his statements.

Since he got to power, he had shown us his kind of person. He succeeded by using "I am a pastor" to get our votes.

God is watching in 6G
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by usba: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
orion7:

bello is a useless boy.

you fulani poster is happpy with him because he donated land to the terrorist miyetti Allah cattle breeders association.

but this short politician going about dragging pastor name in the mud. I can't zap his angle?
[/s]Sorry sir, I prefer living with a heart empty of hate than being you hating people who are unaware of your existence.
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Ratello: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
usba:
Gradually your 7-bar battery is reading 3 and very soon it will show 2 and you already know what's next grin[img][/img] cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you are no longer getting it again

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Ratello: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]Sorry sir, I prefer living with a heart empty of hate than being you hating people who are unaware of your existence.
The truth is, you are HATE PERSONIFIED MORE LIKE A PSYCHOPATH

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by usba: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
Ratello:

The truth is, you are HATE PERSONIFIED MORE LIKE A PSYCHOPATH
[/s]

Dishonestly speaking you have a functioning brain.
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by eTECTIVe(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chaiiii!!! PMB's body odour of clueless don infect d Mere commissioner ooo
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by orion7: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]Sorry sir, I prefer living with a heart empty of hate than being you hating people who are unaware of your existence.
do zombi herdsmen have a heart?

abeg carry ur wahala go
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
One good thing about keeping quite people will assume that you are smart.

Since Osibanjo the Fulani errand boy Pastor started talking too much,it's now clear that he is not smart after all.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by usba: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
orion7:
do zombi herdsmen have a heart?

abeg carry ur wahala go
[/s]

Do cownu urine drinkers have sense?

Abeg gerrarahere men
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by herraph: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
I can imagine how empty heaven will be
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by LaudableXX: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
IamPatriotic:

In fact ehn, I just weak, after reading those comments. shocked Is it the same Yahaya Bello??
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by LaudableXX: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lifestone:
In what way is the development of a 32year Master plan for Kogi State a bad idea? Most of the development problems that we have suffered as a country were as a result of lack of planning. What I expect most of the commentators to focus on are the details of the proposed documents and the impact they will have on the growth of the State, funding methodology, descipline of execution ( Political will) etc. As usual, what I'm reading here are sidetalk, emotions and personal prejudices.
I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello, as he hasn't justify the struggles for youth in leadership but on this point I join the VP Osinbajo to hail him
Just keep kwayiet dia! angry Since Bello has been in power, which infrastructural project has he started and completed? Just name one! shocked No new roads were executed, no old roads were upgraded, no new schools, no improvement in power supply, no govt owned businesses were revived, nothing! He has alienated workers, citizens and prospective investors with his ineptitude.

When last were Kogi state workers and pensioners paid? Issues like civil servants committing suicide, started under Yahaya Bello. Academic staff have been ridiculed and condemned to perpetual servitude, because of Bello's failure to pay their salaries, medical doctors have resigned en masse from state owned medical centres, almost everything in the state is stagnant.

And you are saying there is nothing wrong with a 32 year old Master Plan, which everyone can easily see is a smokescreen that will never be implemented, or never see the light of day? Guy, biko if you don't know what is happening, please just negodu! sad

Bello should be ashamed of himself. He brought a whole VP to Lokoja to launch nothing but a written document called a Master Plan??! shocked And to watch him sign MOUs?? Honestly, Bello should be flogged! angry

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Did Oshunbade stay close to where NDLEA were burning confiscated marijuana?
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by beejaay: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
usba:
You that the hatred in you is greater than the whole hatred in Africa combined...your hatred for gej alone is greater than Buhari love for cows...shithead!!
Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by beejaay: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
LaudableXX:

Just keep kwayiet dia! angry Since Bello has been in power, which infrastructural project has he started and completed? Just name one! shocked No new roads were executed, no old roads were upgraded, no new schools, no improvement in power supply, no govt owned businesses were revived, nothing! He has alienated workers, citizens and prospective investors with his ineptitude.

When last were Kogi state workers and pensioners paid? Issues like civil servants committing suicide, started under Yahaya Bello. Academic staff have been ridiculed and condemned to perpetual servitude, because of Bello's failure to pay their salaries, medical doctors have resigned en masse from state owned medical centres, almost everything in the state is stagnant.

And you are saying there is nothing wrong with a 32 year old Master Plan, which everyone can easily see is a smokescreen that will never be implemented, or never see the light of day? Guy, biko if you don't know what is happening, please just negodu! sad

Bello should be ashamed of himself. He brought a whole VP to Lokoja to launch nothing but a written document called a Master Plan??! shocked And to watch him sign MOUs?? Honestly, Bello should be flogged! angry
Very soon. We will be bringing presidents from other countries to come and witness us give waec result to students...naija is going going

1 Like

Re: Kogi News Yahaya Bello Ambitious, Visionary – Osinbajo by orisa37: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
He provokes and he is careless.

(1) (Reply)

Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians – Lai Mohammed / A LASU Graduate In US Army Pictured With Ben Carson / Body Of A Dead Baby Found Dumped In A Refuse Dump In Owerri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.