Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

'I Am Not Gay!' - Daddy Freeze Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not Gay!' - Daddy Freeze Cries Out (492 Views)

I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Not Gay!' - Daddy Freeze Cries Out by Ayodele70: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Coming after his lover, Benedicta Elechi granted an interview on LITV, controversial on air personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze has reacted to rumours that he is the gay partner she was talking about.

In the interview, she revealed her ex husband was gay and he slept with her just once in a year.

Some people felt he was the one being referred to, and slammed him. He has now reacted.

He wrote;

"The leader of the #FreeNation is not gay o, eyin olodo!
-
If you can't understand linda ikeji's blog how can you ever understand bible?
-
Or are these morons trying to understand lindaikejis blog 'spiritually' like they foolishly think they understand Tithing.
-
I am not Gay o and I didn't sleep with my ex once a year o!
-
God has blessed some of us with drive so we leave our cars high mileage.....if you know what I meanthe mileage dey read enter demurrage...
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/1163.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 'I Am Not Gay!' - Daddy Freeze Cries Out by ikemesit4477: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ayodele70:
Coming after his lover, Benedicta Elechi granted an interview on LITV, controversial on air personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze has reacted to rumours that he is the gay partner she was talking about.

In the interview, she revealed her ex husband was gay and he slept with her just once in a year.

Some people felt he was the one being referred to, and slammed him. He has now reacted.

He wrote;

"The leader of the #FreeNation is not gay o, eyin olodo!
-
If you can't understand linda ikeji's blog how can you ever understand bible?
-
Or are these morons trying to understand lindaikejis blog 'spiritually' like they foolishly think they understand Tithing.
-
I am not Gay o and I didn't sleep with my ex once a year o!
-
God has blessed some of us with drive so we leave our cars high mileage.....if you know what I meanthe mileage dey read enter demurrage...
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/1163.html

Cc; lalasticlala
I can't read! That's what I heard!

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke - Timzymani (funny Artwork Trend In Post Below) / Photo From Kanu Heart Foundation 2days Cardiac Surgery Check Up By Salam Centre / Lagos Street Named In Honor Of Music Star, Tiwa Savage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.