Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Uche Maduagwu reacts to Moyo Lawal's Nude photo for a Cosmetics Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu reacts to Moyo Lawal's Nude photo for a Cosmetics Campaign (593 Views)

'This Is Spiritual' – Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Death Of Yul Edochie’s Son / Uche Maduagwu Reacts To Psquare's Plan To Shut Down O2 Arena / Toyin Lawani To Moyo Kasumu: May I Bury My Kids If Lingerie I'm Wearing Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu reacts to Moyo Lawal's Nude photo for a Cosmetics Campaign by bambi2016: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
You think she got guts?

Reacting to Moyo's unclad photo for a cosmetic campaign, Nollywood controversial actor and commentator has slammed Moyo asking her to not think she's in America.

He wrote;

”But why? Is this necessary? Have you forgotten this is Africa and not America?…��� @moyolawalofficial Honestly, i think you are a fantastic actress, and a colleague, more so, i feel you have so much potentials in you. I have always liked your films and applauded you when necessary… But my P.A just showed me this on @instablog9ja and i felt so bad. The first question that came to mind is, do you realize you are in Nigeria and not America? Maybe you don’t get it, in Africa, especially in Nigeria, we have culture and tradition. Over there in America, anything goes! There is absolutely no need for this, and i just hope you also know that this pics will be on the internet for a very long time, because every single thing we do is always well stored and saved on the internet. Probably, there would be a time in the future that this pics might not really look that attractive to you anymore, in fact, you’ll wish you never took it… That’s the reality of it all. Kim kadashian is not an African woman, she lives in a society that allows nudity, and sees showing parts of a woman body without any dress on as the new fashion. Over here in Nigeria, a woman’s body, her unclothedness is priceless, in fact, its so priceless that it should only be seen by her #husband. Truth is, every man loves to look at naked pics, or pics of a woman showing off her body without clothes…��� Its sexy and hot, but how many Nigerian men would want the whole world to see their wives body like that? #repost #pics #body #Mua #skin #instapic #fashion #dress #africa #nigeria #lagos #abuja #naija #smile #pretty #art #fun #actor #love #facebook #regrann #blogger #post #blog #photo #makeup #lipstick #eyeshadow #brows.”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/15/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-poses-nude-for-new-cosmetics-campaign/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: APC Chieftain, Chief Dumo Lulu-briggs Endorses Bbnaija Housemate, Angel / Pictures Of The Vice President’s Wife At Governors Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children’ / Wizkid Is A Perfect Example Of Olamide’s “science Student”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.