Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

European Tuition Free Institutions Education Seminar! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / European Tuition Free Institutions Education Seminar! (553 Views)

Untold Secret Of Bagging Your Masters Degree In South Africa Tuition Free!!! / 2013 Tuition-free Universities In Iceland And Norway For Nigerian Students / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Germany+(work & Study ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

European Tuition Free Institutions Education Seminar! by kristonium(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2010
Would you like to further your education in Europe? You don’t have to spend so much to study abroad. With U.O.C, your dreams to study abroad can be realized. Attend the European TUITION FREE Institutions Educational Seminar coming up THIS Saturday,24th April,2010. Get to know about the opportunities available in Europe in different institutions ranging from Spain, Holland, Germany…etc and the required steps and necessities to secure an admission.

By attending this seminar, your admission into any institutions of your choice within Europe is guaranteed.

Date: Apr 24th, 2010

Time: 11am prompt!

Venue: Finicky Hall, Beside Oando Filling Station, Behind UNILAG SECOND GATE, Iwaya, Lagos

Enquiries? Call:0706387816,08032936936,07025405591,08124400696 xtianebhoma@yahoo.com www.uocconnect.com 

Registration Fee: N3, 000 ONLY. Don’t Miss This Life-Time Opportunity
INFORMATION IS KEY!!!

Re: European Tuition Free Institutions Education Seminar! by mariecoco(f): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
[quote][/quote]By attending this seminar, your admission into any institutions of your choice within Europe is guaranteed.

I really wonder how, by assisting to this seminar, that you can guarantee an entrance into any University of a a students choice in Europe? That means that even if my grades are lower then the minimum requirements and that I don't have the financial requirements of the immigration, you will still make it happen for the student. Wow, really wish I would have been there to assist in this seminar, PLS do keep me informed of the next session I will make sure to assist.

(1) (Reply)

Idoko Nelson Acc.no. 060601010033309. Fidelity Bank Plz: Pay In For Admission / Online Learning Solutions / Score Above 100 In Toefl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.