Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) (47322 Views)

Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by reportnaija(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018

Motherhood is always a thing of joy and there’s blessing and joy for every mother who watches their child grow everyday. queen Ajoke, last wife to Alaafin of Oyo has more than enough things to be grateful in this season of love.

The young mother recently shared adorable photos of her son as she celebrated his fourth birthday. The queen also elegantly displayed her baby bump as she marveled in how far she has come as a mother who us now expecting her second baby.

As the rest of the world celebrates Valentine’s day, queen Ajoke shared lovely series of posts on social media wishing her first son, prince Adejuwon a happy birthday as he clocked a new age.

Here are the lovely posts below:

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/15/photos-alaafin-oyos-wife-queen-ajoke-flaunts-baby-bump-celebrates-son-birthday/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
wow. congrats MA. i pray ur husband will live long to take care of your beautiful children. GOD is ur strength

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ha! You mean say that Old man still dey play ball, dey score at about 80? Yoruba Agbo is Badtt mehnnn! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
I dont mean any harm oo

just question ni o

Are our Traditional rulers do DNA for their kids

31 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
I know you hypocrites are thinking what i am thinking but if i say D another man say N, i wonder what the third man will say but we all know life is a test..... angry

20 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by olapluto(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kabiyesi still hitting his target at 90.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by afbstrategies: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cute, the kid! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omo dudu, Iya pupa. Bawo lo se je?

All these old men using ajidewe. Hope those wives are not getting help from outside.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
sharp shooter!!!!!
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
So make we slap lion...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmmmmmm, and she is sure that old man is still that active!

Wetin concern me sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
than God 4 her
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Iku baba yeye .. Baba still dey POI POI at that age .. But this girl fine ohhh ... Happy birthday to ur son an many more years to his majesty
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
She couldn't bleach her DNA�

17 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Una sure say na Alafin do this job? sad

Alafin yellow
Alafin wife yellow
Pikin come dark grin

Na joke I dey oh cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by arijay(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kabiyesi o. Atejese lomoyi o. Iyawo yi in olobaba HBO. More greese to you elbow kabiyesi.
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
The kings are wise. Fine boy
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Baba mere se ooooo gringrin
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by prettyzee11(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Am sorry o, thought both she and Alafin are both fair in complexion.but the boy is so dark skinned. Happy birthday dear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Rityonyi(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
the young woman is fair in complexion and so is her husband but the son is dark undecided whatever...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who impregnated her in the first place you mean that old man ? Mba I no believe am

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
olapluto:
Kabiyesi still hitting his target at 90.

I think he's 79.

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by ibkgab001: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mo Ma jayeku be Alafin nii "iku baba yeye "

Cone to think of it hope this baby the enjoy baba something very well grin make those unfortunate yahoo boy wey like to dey drag person baby with him go drag this one with iku baba yeye
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by labanj1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
79 year old king still doing the business with 28 year old beautiful wife. I hereby add 'Gbadegesin' to Alaafin's name.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please if anyone is looking for roommate in Lagos I have someone who wants to pair or cheap room. Contact me through my signature
Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
ceeceeuwa:
She couldn't bleach her DNA�

She can, by swallowing the bleacher.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Boland(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
What are the importance of these Kings in our land?

Really, I see no importance.

Kingship in this part of the world is an avenue to usurp unnecessary power so that their superiority complex can be well fed.
I still maintain that if we want to cut down the high level of nepotism, injustice and impunity in our world, we need to cut down some traditions that are taking us backwards.
Yes, developed countries celebrate Kingship and all but lets be frank with ourselves; Do we have the luxury for such? Can we trust these men to be fair in their dealings and not pervert the law or bend the law to suit their selfish desires?

We are not mattured for these kind of celebrations. How I wish we can abolish this Kingship matter in this country and focus on more pressing matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
The boy is an incredible opposite in look to the mom. He has no resemblance of the mom whatsoever.

He probably takes after the dad or something is not right

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) by tivta(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
women and makeup disgusting...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bini Insults! / Oba Of Benin, His Youngest Wife, Queen Aisosa & Their Set Of Quadruplets (Pix) / East African Coast | Culture And People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.