Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ (48413 Views)

Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost On Display At Lakes Golf Tournament In Lagos / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by AutoReportNG: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Some of the people who can afford to buy a Rolls-Royce can also afford even more expensive toys, like a private jet.

Those can be had for anywhere between $1 million that is about 360 million naira (really old models) or even $100+ million if you want to custom fit an Airbus or Boeing. Now, Rolls-Royce wants to bring those two worlds closer and provide a similar experience on the road as when you’re flying through the clouds.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost is already exceptional at making you feel as if the car is floating around thanks to its air suspension setup. So if you’ve got that covered, the only thing left to do is work on the car’s aesthetics.

With that in mind, meet the extended wheelbase Rolls-Royce Ghost Inspired by Private Jet, which is on display at the automaker’s Abu Dhabi dealership. It wears a two-tone Arctic White and Midnight Sapphire upper, with a Private Jet Motif coachline and a mainly Arctic White and Fleet Blue Cabin. Completing the look are the two-tone 21-inch 10-spoke part polished forged alloys.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost is powered by a 6.6-liter twin turbo V12 producing 571 PS and 780 Nm (575 lb-ft) of torque. Since this is an extended wheelbase (EWB) model, it needs 5.1 seconds to get from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph), while the regular Ghost which can complete the sprint in 4.9 seconds. But we guess a couple of tenths of a second are insignificant in the rarefied air occupied by the likes of this Rolls special edition.

Credit:
CarScoops

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/rolls-royce-ghost-ewb-inspired-by.html

5 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Horlaidex(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dignity of the royal. All features are awesome and I'd love to get one for myself someday.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by AutoReportNG: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Whats your take? Yay or Nay?

See more pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Jayson1: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
How much for tokunbo? Lemme start selling my father's land at Asaba and Onitsha. cool

What a beautiful beast.

13 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by toluxa1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Waiting for Nigerian Customs to do auction in Badagry. I should be able to get it for 2m, all I have to do is send N30,000 for them to help me book it down. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/4349644/like-new-iphone-6s-64gb

14 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by AburoBuhari: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I just sent it to Chukwudi in China to see into it

10 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by weirdtee: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Definitely not for science students

2 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Aieboocaar(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take? Yay or Nay FvckYay

Fixed!! cool

don't let the devil use you!!! cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by ayo20(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just passing
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jayson1:
How much for tokunbo? Lemme start selling my father's land at Asaba and Onitsha. cool

What a beautiful beast.
Haa. Anyway that's one badass machine. Imagine me buying one,I swear I'll take no driver.
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Terminator1234g: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

IGBO JEWS......llloooooolllll

Ipob yoots.

5 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by BigBrother9ja: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
cool

How much?

I need two. One for my girlfriend's sister, one for my gateman.

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by michaelbiz: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Luxury is a good cancer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by afamaustin(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by stephen109(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
MY FATHER MY FATHER MY FATHER HEAR MY PRAYERS ,DON'T LET MY HEAD REJECT WEALTH IN JESUS NAME!...OLUWA Z INVOLVED.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by buskie13(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice car,let no one come here to say our tithe ooo,no be only pastors sabi better thing,you can own it if you work

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by oyetunder(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Money...hmmm
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by MillionDollars: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
My next world, i will come as an Arab, those people can rich sha

1 Like

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Aieboocaar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB LOVE TO DEY SUCK TRUMP ASS.

THAT MANGO HEAD MAN.

IGBO JEWS......llloooooolllll

Ipob yoots.

Even after poscription, IPOB matter still dey give you erection??

Well, Enjoy your masturbation my friend!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by jbreezy: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
K
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by izyiyke31: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
[sub][/sub] grin
AutoReportNG:
Some of the people who can afford to buy a Rolls-Royce can also afford even more expensive toys, like a private jet.

Those can be had for anywhere between $1 million that is about 360 million naira (really old models) or even $100+ million if you want to custom fit an Airbus or Boeing. Now, Rolls-Royce wants to bring those two worlds closer and provide a similar experience on the road as when you’re flying through the clouds.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost is already exceptional at making you feel as if the car is floating around thanks to its air suspension setup. So if you’ve got that covered, the only thing left to do is work on the car’s aesthetics.

With that in mind, meet the extended wheelbase Rolls-Royce Ghost Inspired by Private Jet, which is on display at the automaker’s Abu Dhabi dealership. It wears a two-tone Arctic White and Midnight Sapphire upper, with a Private Jet Motif coachline and a mainly Arctic White and Fleet Blue Cabin. Completing the look are the two-tone 21-inch 10-spoke part polished forged alloys.

The Rolls-Royce Ghost is powered by a 6.6-liter twin turbo V12 producing 571 PS and 780 Nm (575 lb-ft) of torque. Since this is an extended wheelbase (EWB) model, it needs 5.1 seconds to get from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph), while the regular Ghost which can complete the sprint in 4.9 seconds. But we guess a couple of tenths of a second are insignificant in the rarefied air occupied by the likes of this Rolls special edition.

Credit:
CarScoops

Source:

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by pyrex23(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
B€A$T™
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by gtrader: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Yay
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take? Yay or Nay?
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Sleyanya1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
The car is Class in its true definition
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
When you crash with this luxury and happen to die, you definitely going to Heaven

No two ways about it

2 Likes

Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by soberdrunk(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
The "direct Belgium' will be like how much? angry
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by maestroferddi: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
The car no fine at all...
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by iluvpomo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
The car no fine at all...
Kia is better ?? grin
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by bobokeshington: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
VANITY UPON VANITY.....

SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND RIGHTUSNESS, ALL OTHER THINGS WOULD BE ADDED UNTO THE...
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by exlinkleads(f): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
dope
Re: Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ by Mac2016(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
I love this car and I will buy one soon. Is anyone seeing the inscription at the background in the first picture?..."TAKE THE BEST THAT EXISTS AND MAKE IT BETTER!!!
So inspiring...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.