Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) (5758 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Jigawa Ex Corp Members Batch A 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by tunjikrown(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2005
when its the next camp going to open?
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by cushman(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2005
Actual? No. But i think it should be the second/third week of February
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by may(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2005
next NYSC batch 2006 will be going for service by february 14th,2006.
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by tunjikrown(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2005
may:

next NYSC batch 2006 will be going for service by february 14th,2006.
thanks may..............the imfo is so useful wink
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by BB(f): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2006
well the date hasn't been annouced 'officially' yet, we've just been hearing rumours that camp'll open on the 14th of Feb. if i were u,i'd keep my fingers crossed till it's announced..

peace!
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by cushman(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
You could be right ofcourse. The batch "A" 2005 will be passing out on 1st February
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by BB(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2006
Well that's a new one, i'm a batch A corper and themain gist we're all hearing is that we'll be passing out on the 26th of January...you know camp has to open 2weeks after we pass out, so that's the logical date...anyway, it's all speculations sha..
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by tunjikrown(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2006
BB:

Well that's a new one, i'm a batch A corper and themain gist we're all hearing is that we'll be passing out on the 26th of January...you know camp has to open 2weeks after we pass out, so that's the logical date...anyway, it's all speculations sha..
but i think that febuary 15th is real! i read some thing on it sometimes ago on the net
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by BB(f): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2006
tunjikrown:

but i think that febuary 15th is real! i read some thing on it sometimes ago on the net

oh? where did u read it and when?
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by tunjikrown(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2006
BB:

oh? where did u read it and when?
sorry 4 d prolonged silence.......this is what i read in the newpaper via internet

NYSC Boss Alleges Call-up Scam
From Tunde Sanni in Ilorin, 11.09.2005
Thursday, November 10, 2005
T he Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps {NYSC}, Brigadier- General Yusuf Bomoi has raised alarm over the extortion of prospective corps members before they are issued their call-up letters for the service year. 

Bomoi at the continuation of  Batch ‘A’ 2006 pre-mobilisation workshop organised by the national directorate of the scheme alleged that Students Affairs Officers of some unnamed schools or NYSC schedule officers have been reported to the scheme for being involved in the extortion act.

The form of extortion, he claimed, was aimed at compelling them to pay money or force them to buy certain publications, which are not recognised by the NYSC.

“Let me warn that this practice should stop forthwith as it is the scheme that is always accused of being responsible for such acts."

He added that the scheme has decided to mount an aggressive campaign to educate the students to refuse to be extorted and to enlighten them on the requirements for mobilisation.

He warned participating institutions in the NYSC mobilisation not to allow the extortion issue to be repeated as the scheme he claimed, would not hesitate to drag any offending official before the appropriate government agencies.

Bomoi stated that the workshop was one of the outlined stages for the mobilisation of corps members, which he said, would reach a climax on february 15, 2006 when the batch ‘A’ orientation camp would commence and terminate on March 6, 2006. He told them that the programme of activities ahead of the mobilisation was choked up and called for high “sense of integrity, diligence, honesty and meticulousness to ensure that errors, omissions and mistakes are brought are brought to a minimal and tolerable level if not totally eliminated."

In her introductory remarks, the Director Corps Mobilisation Department, Mrs. Funmi Lasaki said that the pre-mobilisation workshop is the traditional take-off point for every batch as it is the preparatory boardroom where all acts for mobilisation processes are perfected.

She appealed to all participating institutions to take all the proceedings of the workshop seriously remarking that deep internalization of the proceedings and resolutions of the workshop would sharpen and improve their knowledge of data collation and enhance their expertise in other areas of NYSC mobilisation requirements.

The Corps Mobilisation Director appealed to the institutions to brace up and face the temptations and challenges of mobilising the youths so that the theme and focus of the workshop can be realised.

Lasaki explained that the theme has not been chosen to incriminate or vilify any institution but was arrived at based on observations during the mobilisation process and the feedback from graduates of the various institutions who were mobilised to participate in the just concluded 2005 Batch ‘B’ orientation course.

In his goodwill message, Governor Bukola Saraki noted that the programme was aimed at ensuring an impeccable mobilisation policy in line with the federal government service delivery with a view to curbing malpractices by some schools.

Saraki in his message to the workshop explained his administration support for the scheme and pledged more support in the bid to ensure credible scheme that would meet the aims and aspirations of its founding fathers.

Who We Are | THISDAY People | Contact Us

© Copyright 2000-2004 Leaders & Company Limited
This Site Created by White Pages Limited
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by heywhy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2006
the camp will open on 14th Feb......confirmed
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by kulex2k1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2006
Its been confirmed camp opens on the 14th of feb
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by kilomi: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2006
[b][/b]i heard that camp will open on the 14th but do u think this is true? this is just a week to camp and no posting is out. is 14th 4real?
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by adebash: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2006
when its the next camp going to open for NYSC (Batch B 2006)
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by Rare(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2006
The date for Batch 'B' is far from being confirmed. I'm on the look-out; but with this forum , there's no way we'll be missing that kind of information
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by keskymush(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2006
[i][/i] heard the batch B 2006 is starting mid august pls some1 tell me is this true?
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by Rare(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2006
No, the Batch B 2005 ends mid-august , to give way for the Batch "B" 2006, which is rumoured to start September 5.
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by folas: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2006
pls am pregnant and i want to know if i will be allow in camp in sept.
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by isaacayomi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2006
when is batch b corps members going for service? i need urgent response from u guys
Re: Next NYSC (Batch A 2006) by arabela1: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2010
Wed, October 6, 2010 10:30:13 PMBe sure of me
From: His-Excellency Kwara State <gov.bukola2010@gmail.com> View Contact
To: Kaptol Street <kaptolstreet@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ella,

I felt great for you in particular to have direct contact with me. I
read more about you and peoples you met during your studying. Life is
all about meeting peoples with different cultures.

Africa generally in a home of Cultures and we do associates with
peoples coming from another part of the world.

I wish you are single and i am also single i could have proposed a
marriage to you. This might sounds funny But, you have principle and
discipline. I wish you keep it up. Well the reason of buying your
property is for my family to ability as they are willing to relocate
which they have impressed and interested, Just wish i make them happy
and to be proud of me being an honest father.

Electronically voices are seems to be extremely changed in a
particular occasions either been on the phone nor internet. Such as in
person we get to know the right voice of the person you are
interacting with.

My proposed payment plan for meeting in London is based on the fact
that my position is not allowed me as a Governor to transfer money out
of the country to another simply because of MISAPPROPRIATION OF MONEY
and i might be alleged which is prohibited in the ACT 2003
Constitutions.

All your expenses to London would be recover as i am willing to help
you in order to get the house of your interest to buy.

In the mean times i wish we could finalized the transaction soon and
let be a good friends to one and other.

I will be expecting your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Bukola Saraki.
Kwara State Governor
cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Corpers For International UK HSE Training In Nigeria- Novelle / Is Payment Of Arrears Included In The New NYSC Allowance? / Stream 2 Batch A, 2017. WhatsApp Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.