Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) (32480 Views)

Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Zainab Murtala Nyako Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by MisterSols(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
undecided

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by SirIconR(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
I can't comment nor say anything but they are all fraudsters... I Don the go oh...
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by LZAA: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
omenkaLives:
You can say that again!
grin grin heard u were in abagrin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by mustafa006: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
what happened to all the allegations upon him
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by davbaba: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Fulani Terrorists are busy killing villagers and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today paying useless visiting to bring buhair back,we are ready for you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:
TINUBU ONLY HAS 6 STATES TO SELL IN THE SOUTH WEST, TO HIS MASTERS IN THE NORTH.

AFTER THE ELECTION, HE GOES BACK TO BEING IRRELEVANT.
Quote of the day!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by stonemasonn: 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Peacemaker that is in search of peace for himself.

I wonder how he will face Fayemi, Fashola, Amosun, Ajimobi...
Those ones are irrelevant, especially Fashola and Fayemi.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Nyako who was a criminal under Jonathan is now a saint under PMB. Change indeed
Criminal and was impeached because he wrote a memo against Jonathan handling of bokoharam issue?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Criminal and was impeached because he wrote a memo against Jonathan handling of bokoharam issue?

Even mad people then knew that Jonathan and PDP witch hunted Nyako

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by westernized: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
zoba88:
Former Lagos State Governor H. E. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today paid a visit to his H.E. Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako GCON (Baba Mai Mangoro) at his Asokoro residence.Most distinguished Senator Abdul-Aziz Nyako, Engr. Daniel Bwala, Mal. Nuru Ribadu, Alh. Yahya Vice and Alh. Manu Saleh Michika were also visitors at the Baba Mai Mangoro School of Thought today.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/tinubu-visits-vice-admiral-nyako-at-his.html?m=1
The Jagaban of Borgu himself, a man that helped to form an alliance to ourst the Pdp govt and was later disrespected and sidelined in the party he fought vigorously for in the last election. Tinubu has been relegated to d post a messenger and he feels he is a peace maker.He was given a task that cannot be achieved by the president, to make him feel relevant in the party. The president himself played a major role in d division of dz party and cannot feign ignorance that his insensitivity and non challant attitude may cost his party come 2019.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:
TINUBU ONLY HAS 6 STATES TO SELL IN THE SOUTH WEST, TO HIS MASTERS IN THE NORTH.

He is the next in line after Buhari..

As it stands, he is the only Southerner with wide acceptance in the North and South.

So in 2023, when power shifts to the South, the Jagaban will become APC flag bearer.

That's the next president after PMB so mind your words.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by hammer6F: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:

He is the next in line after Buhari..

As it stands, he is the only Southerner with wide acceptance in the North and South.

So in 2023, when power shifts to the South, the Jagaban will become APC flag bearer.

That's the next president after PMB so mind your words.

OK sir!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
stonemasonn:
Those ones are irrelevant, especially Fashola and Fayemi.

Same "irrelevant" ones that ensured his candidate for Ondo governorship nomination lost?

Irrelevance obviously has a new meaning.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by hedonistical: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bolustical:
[s][/s]
You can gloat about Nyako being a criminal but you will defend the likes of Metuh, Oduah, Diezani and Mama Piss and tag it propaganda and media trial.

Tribal bigot!

This thread is about Nyako. Is Nyako a criminal or not?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Olukolade1: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
this man is bragging about and enriching his family and some Yoruba will follow him the killing going on in Benue does not concern him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by kenodrill: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
Buhari may very likely win again in 2019. I don't like it, but it seems inevitable.

U 've said it all bruv....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by seunowa(f): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Lol. This man needs a dentist. grin

U can say dat to ur fada
because he complained tooth decay
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by stonemasonn: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omeokachie:

Same "irrelevant" ones that ensured his candidate for Ondo governorship nomination lost?

Irrelevance obviously has a new meaning.
hahahahaha they can only gang up but they are still irrelevant on the national stage, they can't get Buhari a hundred thousand votes.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
I am beginning to have similar feeling. .
NonsoWow:
Buhari may very likely win again in 2019. I don't like it, but it seems inevitable.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by tellmemore15: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tinubu will be the next APC presidential candidate. A party Nigerians have rejected.

He would loose even in Lagos state.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Ahmedgk(m): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Everyday you keep on criticizing and shouting when you see a thread about Tinubu and Buhari. so my question is, if you're sure of yourself that these guys ain't gonna do anything in 2019, why are you so worried about em?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
hammer6F:

I doubt that much... Maybe 2 or 3, but certainly not 6 states!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Okanokan(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2018
NonsoWow:

Dont deceive yourself by psychologically massaging your emotion, fear and ego, it ain't possible, Buhari cant win.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2018
NonsoWow:
As unpala table as it may look,with the way things are going buhari stands a good chance of winning again in 2019.
Unless the opposition come together to form a single unit against him. Another key factor is atiku,the 2 most important questions now are " will pdp give atiku the party presidential ticket? If they don't ,will atiku leave to another party in order to contest?
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by SaiPapa: 2:40am On Feb 16, 2018
My elders, my fathers. I am loyal. Ogas at the top of the world we hail. Please lead us well Sirs!! sai baba
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Annie939(f): 2:45am On Feb 16, 2018
old people doing old things keep visiting while fuel is still 210 to 250 per litre , old buffoons.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 3:05am On Feb 16, 2018
guterMann:
I cringe when people call Tinubu a smart politician.

Smart politicians put the interest of their people above self interest,example is Awolowo.

Tinubu is a 'contractor',who is ready to sale his race for personal interest.

It is obvious that Buhari has underperformed woefully,and did not do anything for the Yorubas.

But,it is ok by Tinubu,he should recontest,since his interests are met.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

You need not disturb yourself, we know Tinubi can not be smart to you since he is not Igbo. I presume Abaribe is the smart one for standing in n also losing Kanu. Igbo man with unflinching displays of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 5:03am On Feb 16, 2018
ayourbamie:

Just like Sylva whose 48 mansions seized by EFCC under Jonathan were released by Buhari
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 5:07am On Feb 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Tinubu you are wasting your time , rather than Nigerians to accept Buhari for another four years we will sell this country to be recolonized ...we will not accept the hideous Buhari

Recolonised by the cows of Fulani herdsmen
With Buhari as the COWmander in Thief, this is not impossible.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Abookis don de use smartphones wink
See the excitement on their backwater faces
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) by Caseless: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2018
guterMann:
[s]I cringe when people call Tinubu a smart politician.

Smart politicians put the interest of their people above self interest,example is Awolowo.

Tinubu is a 'contractor',who is ready to sale his race for personal interest.

It is obvious that Buhari has underperformed woefully,and did not do anything for the Yorubas.

But,it is ok by Tinubu,he should recontest,since his interests are met.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN[/s]
trash!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu / My Encounter With Robbers At Mile2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.