Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) (40318 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Dead And Gone – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2018
kabarka:

There is a confirmed strategy to teach dafts like you lessons.
PIG
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2018
was never in support of Biafra, but with what is happening in Nigeria, if they want to go pls give them Biafra. they might do better than us

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by AdaFonju: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Looks like a pigeon
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by kabarka(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
PIG

The money they paid have cloud your sense of reasoning.u no get brain again.

Even as u r drowning,u still dey follow them.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2018
femolii:
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? useless people.

Where are Fulani herdsmen killers? Useless people.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by sharpsecret: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2018
and he(nnamdi kanu)opened thy eyes dat u might see and behold that nizooria is a fraud..many more eyes wil be opened..only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by DocHMD: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Dirty ewedu muslims and their Fulani masters lamenting on the thread in pains. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by odomanis: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2018
anibirelawal:
Is Nnamdi Kanu back

Maybe the Doves were sent in search of him wherever he is hidding.

You think its about Nnamdi Kanu ? Then you are wrong. You have at one time or the other accused Igbos of not having a leader, of not respecting their elders,of not being united. Have you bothered why suddenly a lot of Igbo youths accepted Nnamdi Kanu as their leader ? Suddenly they are united in support of Nnamdi Kanu ? My dear,it is not Nnamdi,it is the message he preached and his ability to convince them of his dedication. If you kill Nnamdi Kanu,all it will take is for another person to show courage and sincerely and preach the same message. Unless the reasons for the agitations are addressed,the agitation must continue. Dont live in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by GMbuharii: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Aint it appalling,that whenever Ipob,biafra is mentioned all coneheads will answer "PRESEN', SIR"?

Whenever there an ipob thread,coneheads take over.
Shame
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2018
odomanis:

You think its about Nnamdi Kanu ? Then you are wrong. You have at one time or the other accused Igbos of not having a leader, of not respecting their elders,of not being united. Have you bothered why suddenly a lot of Igbo youths accepted Nnamdi Kanu as their leader ? Suddenly they are united in support of Nnamdi Kanu ? My dear,it is not Nnamdi,it is the message he preached and his ability to convince them of his dedication. If you kill Nnamdi Kanu,all it will take is for another person to show courage and sincerely and preach the same message. Unless the reasons for the agitations are addressed,the agitation must continue. Dont live in denial.

ALL THE BEST!!!
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by brookz: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Thy want Mazi Cownu to come and finish what he started.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2018
Jobless miscreants, their mates are in Alaba, Ariaria, Main market, computer village and these ones are walking around aimlessly. When python falls on them now, they and their supporters will start shouting UN and ICC.
I blame the government for not creating enough jobs anyways.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
shatap, give us biafra first and stop worrying how we will survive
Nobody is giving you IPOB Biafra, you must fight to get it.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2018
DANDONdGreat:
One thing i respect these people for is their COURAGEOUS & DETERMINED SPIRIT. Sincerely speaking nothing on earth can stop a DETERMINED MIND... Not even death can stop it. I wish them best of luck in their strugle as long as their remain PEACEFUL
Abegi, they promised to burn down the zoo if anything happens to Nnamdi kanu but where is their fuel and matches?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Macmoni:

mr. man
i c no bravery in diz stupidity !
were is dat albino mf dat was bizzy making noise upandan
let python dancers come naw let c if any of d so called brave men remain
Good! if you see it that way and it pleases your heart... cool. but i see bravery and I not an ipob member though.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2018
lovewahz:

You that believed in Nigeria,what have you done to those fulanis that killed everyday?but people whi never kill or trouble anyone,you sent your army to kill them.because they want to go.does it mean that when someone visited you and want to go,you will not allow the person to go?think.Nigeria is not one.now there is secret war.fulanis want to kill everyone ok..
Your grammar though, going by your postulation, if you visit and came through the door, you ought to leave through same door and not my window and that exactly is what IPOB is trying to do.
The Fulani herdsmen menace has been there before you were born and didn't just start yesterday so stop taking it as an issue, nobody supports the evil act anyway
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2018
The picture says it all

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Baawaa:
They will gather but they will scattered,

IPOB UNDERSTANDS YOU IN REVERSE TO MEAN: THEY WERE SCATTERED BY EVIL FORCES OF THE ZOO AND COLONY OF ANTS BUT HAVE GATHERED THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD. YOU MAY BE ONE OF THOSE OPPOSONG GOD'S PLANS BUT HOW FAR CAN YOU GO? GOODLUCK TO YOU.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Gbagbazios:
That was also said about ANC when it was formed in 1912. I pray you live long enough to witness matrialisation of the Land of the rising Sun.
I laugh in swhaili....
Day dreaming
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by kelvinklein219(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Baawaa:
They will gather but they will scattered,
What's wrong with this one?.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by chamberlinco1983: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Daviestunech:
Bia FURU. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by frleopardo: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Y
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by TheKingdom: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
odomanis:

BEST quote of the day!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
k199192:

Go to school you will not hear. Anytime Biafra is mentioned you will be disturbed. Don't come and scattered our dove with your grammar biko.
Sorry, professor of English grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
ProfDumbledor:

May your life and your family be scattered beyond redemption, since u support oppression n suppression.
So shall it be for you and generations to come, because you asked and it has been given to you
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
fa4dmike:
I'm not trying to say any thing to hurt any one, , but if only Biafra will not be hijacked by these ruthless politicians... they said that Biafra will be developed more than any other state.. yes that's true but not with what we see in Abia and Imo

The governors of Abia and Imo are pro-biafra? Will Rochas Okorocha win an election in a free Biafra? asking for a friend.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by kabarka(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

The governors of Abia and Imo are pro-biafra? Will Rochas Okorocha win an election in a free Biafra? asking for a friend.

he cant not even on his current platform.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) by Allosaurus: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
So who is Don wany or whatever, a nationalist or world best footballer. No wonder uwazurike said....
Yoruba slaves.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6130339_images90_jpeg5bcbcf426cca493248c0e7bbb56f32a6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.