Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob (55534 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Suko110(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Snakes everywhere, every snake is now a suspect in the event of theft

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Ironi: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Backward Nigerians, always believing in dumb stuff like this and killing people left and right for no reason.

I have said it time and again that I'll not live in Nigeria for all it's worth because it's a place one can loose their live at the drop of a dime.

It seems killing is a pass time in Nigeria. Will not be surprised if this poor man dies because somebody believed and trumped up a dumbass story like that.

Dumb bleeps!!
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Cadec007(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
What has 9ja done to the animal kingdon na?........how i wish it would swallow buhari and all this old men holding the country to ransom...

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Chiedu4Trump: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
f
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ipobarecriminals: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
sad Ring road boys go kill him.i 5rust them
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Allosaurus: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
I wish the snake can just swallow Buhari while he's sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by 8stargeneral: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hmmm..nigeria don dey turn to Kenya ooh
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
When we called this shithole a zoo republic, it citizens didn't believe it. Now they are seeing.

These are calamities APC and Buhari's cabals brought to lord Lugard's corrupt and fraudulent creation.

2 Likes

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by talk2percy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I find this very hard to believe. So u are telling me the Jamb snake actually swallowed 36million naira for real if this one actually swallowed some cash and phones
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by mikebrown92: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
so nobody to video when the snake was vomiting all it swallowed.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by excel101(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is the year of snake swallowing. Very soon kidnappers go use snake dey swallow their victims.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Naija aka Snake island.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by spicebomb(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
But I can't see the items the snake allegedly vomited..

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Small080(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na that snake dey suppose use to bite his iskaba iskoroboto iskerebete ....... idiot
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by millionboi2: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
So snake owners are now suspect
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
talk2percy:
I find this very hard to believe. So u are telling me the Jamb snake actually swallowed 36million naira for real if this one actually swallowed some cash and phones

Only in APC controls states.

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by colossus91(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
is that snake not related to the 36million naira snake!! grin
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by fakuta(f): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
eyyah he is looking for the one that swallowed 36m
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
na new benin market dem day call new market in benin? Nawao grin
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by okey777(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
This has justified the snake that swallowed money
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by EtzEkeyz(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria country of snake robbers............This is now the country of snake robbers....I am doing my own things at notedwap.com without snakes
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ameri9ja: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Angel And Joy Are Liars
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by KushLyon(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
if snakes can swallow 36 million, then phones and small money are like snacks to them
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by dansolution: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
I am jst leaving Zenith bank now, I went to drop bitter cola around the bank premises , because of snake...i no wan hear say anything do my money.. Since snakes have started eating money..
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by brojoshua: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Because there is no justice in Nigeria and because the people are not just, they executive evil, satanic, and jungle justice.
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by ufuosman(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigeria everything is possible
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Cadec007:
What has 9ja done to the animal kingdon na?........how i wish it would swallow buhari and all this old men holding the country to ransom...

Even the snakes are also feeling APC and Buhari's corrupt governance.

1 Like

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2018
grin lala your snakes have now changed from biting people to swallowing their properties ....lol ...make I catch any body with snake near my compound if the snake does not swallow him he will swallow the snake
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Kanoute(m): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Some people will just post any news they hear without confirming if it is true..... The thief in question came with an accomplice, who used the snake as a distraction while he was busy stealing phones.... There was no swallow talk more of vomit. grin cool Believe that at your own peril.. News from a reliable source in Benin
Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by BlackOnassis(m): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Eeeya, bobo yi de fi ti e ko ba ejo to fine yi. O ma se o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob by Aldebaran(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.