Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job (666 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job by uchenick(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hello and welcome to my coaching class and I will be showing you how to make money working from home. I am a young man who lives somewhere in Port Harcourt. My story is just like any other guy in Nigerian trying to make a living for himself. A year ago, I was slaving away working as a Mechanical Engineer for Nigerian Bottling Company, and i was working my ass of and getting tired on a regular. I was always unmotivated because I wanted more out of life.

One day, I was so fed up with work and I called my boss and said i was quitting. I decided to hone my own talent and make money out of it. I decided to become a Freelancer. I had some skillset and I wanted to make money out of it. I decided to take my talents for a stroll in the Marketplace of hustlers.

Starting off was so tough, I tried, MLM, invested in crypto, Ponzi Schemes and other quick money gestures and they all failed. I tried getting clients for my business and most times I got low paying clients who were annoying too. I was working a lot and getting less. I felt like quitting my job was a mistake.

My name is Nick Uche and I am a serial entrepreneur and I am willing to show you how I make my money from freelancing like a boss working at home and doing what I love. This course will show you all the steps which will go from learning a viable and sellable skill, getting clients, getting paid and staying in business. I have been able to build a system that works and tailored to Nigerians and other west African countries. This formular would change the way you see making money from the internet.

The key to this formular is selling something online. This could be a product or a service. But selling is the key. I would be showing you all you need to know to go from zero to atleast $1000 a month as a newbie.

Click here ==> http://thefreelancemasterclass.com/

I would have limited seats on my course because I want to be able to have a personal interaction with each person. My course will be launching on Wednesday, 7th February but for those who would be want to get a discount when we launch, I’ll advice you to act now.

I am going to be very open as I will show all you need to get started. This is a chance to get in and know what works. This is not a Ponzi scheme or a quick money scheme so you have to be serious and by you reading this up to here, there is something in you that need to make more, there is a piece of you that need more money and freedom from a broke life of working for a boss.

I will be holding your hand and showing you how I earn 6-7 figures working from my laptop and having the freedom of being where I want at any time.

Enroll Today and Begin Your Coaching before the 50% discount is over...

Enroll For The Masterclass for Only N15,000
- Just N7,500

Discover how to make over HALF A MILLION NAIRA a month and quit your JOB

Re: Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Urch man na so?
Weh done o...
smh
Re: Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job by uchenick(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
obrigado080:
Urch man na so?
Weh done o...
smh

Well... Im for real

Re: Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job by uchenick(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Im 26years old and I own my time and my business.... Believe it or not.
Re: Discover How To Make Over Half A Million Naira A Month And Quit Your Job by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2018
Pls help me i am interested but can't afford to buy d book. Kindly help me if you can bro. 08039403764 dats my line. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best Strategy To Outrank Your Business Competitors / EFCC Arraigns Globacom, Indian Marketing Boss For $6.7 Million Fraud / E- Currencies Buy & Sell - Payoneer & Paypal Funds, Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.