Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

From Grass To Grace - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / From Grass To Grace (1233 Views)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda's Mum Buried (Photos, Video) / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Story:from Grass To Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace by Onyekasuperkid(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chijioke was born into the family of okonkwo amongst two girls and he was the only male child of his parents Umuofia autonomous community. His mother died few hours to his birth and his father remarried to another woman who became a Step-mother to him and his Sisters',she was cruel to them.

The woman,Eunice by name later gave birth to a boy and a girl. Along the line due to the inhuman treatment meted on Chijioke and her sisters,the both females got married at tender ages respectively (18 and 17)years. Chijioke's father never show concern about his educational well-being again, so he came out the over all best in his primary School sat exams,but never furthered. Expect his Step-siblings went to Secondaryand tertiary institutions, while he goes to the village market to hawk Cooked corn.

But Chijioke's Chi (God) remembered him on one fateful day while he stumbled upon a wealthy man who almost spank his face but his polite manner and gis eloquent speech towards the man brought fortunes on him (Chijioke).
Chief Obi enquiries,"what's your name young man:'my name is Chijioke he replied hurriedly.' Well I think you are smart said Chief Obi,so why are you not in school in by this time of the day,he asked."My mother is late and my step-mother is wicked to me,he replied". She told my father not to send me to secondary school or with tertiary institution.

Chief Obi asked him,if you are opportune to go back to school will you give your best,Chijioke hurried replied Yes,I will.......
The Chief with him to see his parents and the finally reached an agreement and on the long run Chief Obi sent Chijioke to secondary school and He showed himself worthy by come out the over all best in both his junior and senior classes respectively and he later gained admission to study law which he did and also set a record to graduate as the over all beat student with a 6.67 GP in the University of Limelight and was awarded a scholarship to study for his Masters and Doctorate degrees respectively.Chief Obi became proud of Chijioke to his surprise He had no male child who will inherit his empire as a business tycoon. He had only two girls.Obi's siblings later became nuisance to their parents,the male child was an armed robber and the female child was a prostitute.Chijioke's where all happy with their younger brother who is now a medical director of A government Established hospital in the capital of the Country.Chijioke who was a rejected stone later became a chief corner stone.He built a duplex for his father and sponsored his sisters kids to study abroad on scholarship.Chijioke got married to Chief lecturer in one of the renowned institutions in the country and they give birth to beautiful kids.An English adage once said:"what goes around turns around".
Re: From Grass To Grace by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
following

(1) (Reply)

The Captain That Never Was. / Bishop Lasbrey's Girls / "The Beauty Of Love"-by Linusclark..plz Read Diz Story And Drop A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.