Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please Review Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Blog (593 Views)

onlytechminds.com pls review blog. / Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Blog by freeman191(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hello guys please review this blog where mens relationship will be discussed
www.mensrelationship..com
Re: Please Review Blog by netmoi: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2010
You have an interesting blog.
But will be better if you atleast try to update it once in a while, u know.
Its a great blog anyway. kiss
Re: Please Review Blog by bros1234(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2010
You are targetting a good niche. But the fact that you are using free blogger means you will be limited in so many ways. secondly the theme yiou are using is not the best for the niche you are working on.

My advise, get a domain and a hosting account and use wordpress for your blog and niche. This is so you can be taken seriously from the beggining. See www.wazohost.com
Re: Please Review Blog by DualCore1: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2010
Informative smiley

Please put this in bold and at the top, not bottom before you kill person tongue
WARNING:
Please make sure you release at the end of the day, because by applying this technique you are storing the sperm in the base of your balls which should not be there for long.
Re: Please Review Blog by lagoshost(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2010
bros1234:

My advise, get a domain and a hosting account and use wordpress for your blog and niche. This is so you can be taken seriously from the beggining. See www.wazohost.com

Yes, get a domain name is right. People are becoming wiser and they fell you should have a domain name if you are really doing well online.

Go now to www.77ng.com for your cheap names.
Re: Please Review Blog by TCDURU(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Poster,

Your blog is beautiful, I love it. And most importantly, the content.

It's like there's a misspelling @ phycological/psychological. Check.

Don't forget to review mine @ http://www.solutionplaza..com

It include tips on how to make your blog better and earn more with it.

, Still going through your blog, though,
Re: Please Review Blog by goldenval(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2010
You all can review mine though it is just a week old but it has a good traffic in a week and the only way to achieve getting more traffic to your blog is to be commenting to other great bloggers that has a high traffic at their site. Thanks all. View my blog at, http://bigmoneyweb.com please share what you think about this site.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Thinking Of Acquiring The Necessary I.t. Skills? / Help Needed / Which Is The Best Web Hosting In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.