Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Is There A Platform To Sell My Business Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Platform To Sell My Business Ideas? (389 Views)

Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Platform To Sell My Business Ideas? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have a great business idea but since I dont have what it takes to make the idea a reality, I have decided to sell this idea to any person within or outside Nigeria who is serious but I need a platform to market.

I have a Crypto-Currency business idea that'd acquire a greater mass adoption if implemented and followed. It'll raise more funds in ICO and would be adopted by more people than ETN and BTC.
AVAILABLE-
1) SUGGESTED COIN NAME(AVAILABLE ON .COM,.ORG,.INFO,.IO so hurry)
2)Business Idea introduction, the ICO market and how to scale through with a unique system.
3) How to beat the cryptosystem and rank among the top coins
4) White paper development support.
I'm looking to sell this Business Idea to anyone or any company that's trusted because it's gonna be the end time coin

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Your Phone This 2018. / This Could Be Why You Are Poor / FG Appoints 3 Pre-shipment Agencies For Non-oil Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.