Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) (18682 Views)

Cussons Baby Moments: Linda Ejiofor, Omawunmi And Kelechi Amadi Are Judges / Davido Takes Fiancee, Chioma On An Expensive Dinner Date (Video) / Flavour And Kelechi Iheanacho Rock Matching Outfits In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by jashar(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
bamoski:

So what makes you feel like you can show yours and she can't show hers?

You feel you're better than her because she is physically challenged or what? angry

Some of you come off really irritating, I mean it is totally appalling. I can only Shake my head for you angry

Infact just get the fùck outta here mehn.

uncle, is everything ok with you? shocked shocked shocked

who told you i show my boobs?

where in my statement did i mention her physical challenge?

people like you are just angry and bitter. who hurt you?

i'm done here.
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by donqx: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
oh
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by bamoski(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
jashar:

uncle, is everything ok with you? shocked shocked shocked

who told you i show my boobs?

where in my statement did i mention her physical challenge?

people like you are just angry and bitter. who hurt you?

i'm done here.

Just pointing out facts sha.

Learn to accept people the way they are. Live and let live
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
She’s married. Lol
StarUp:
Dezign...better don't start what you can't finish o...because I don't want to hear that old line of "he broke my heart": you know how SOME ladies can be full of assumptions these days.
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by Aondofrank: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wesporting:
CC; lalasticlala dominique
Oh my God what am i seen a ghost or what?
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by classicaldon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
The post says 'steps out with his val' - which could possibly not be his gf or fiancée... anybody can be somebody's val na!
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by nwosunnanenye(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

Hey , do you stay in warri? You look a lot like someone I see often in my street @jeffia?
Which Kind Warri, If U Won Toast Am Just Go Straight To D Point.Warri Ko Curry Ni
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by Slaye: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
nwosunnanenye:

Which Kind Warri, If U Won Toast Am Just Go Straight To D Point.Warri Ko Curry Ni

Lol no seriously. I don't want to toast her. I swear I they see this girl for my layout. Nevee expected her to be on NL naw. One kind area smallie. Check my chat history for Nl, if I wan gist girl. Slay nor they slack cool
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by nwosunnanenye(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

Lol no seriously. I don't want to toast her. I swear I they see this girl for my layout. Nevee expected her to be on NL naw. One kind area smallie. Check my chat history for Nl, if I wan gist girl. Slay nor they slack cool
No wahala brother we still dey the same page...
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by Slaye: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
nwosunnanenye:

No wahala brother we still dey the same page...

Na so bro
Re: Dezign And Kelechi Uhegwu On A Valentine's Date (Video, Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rexnegro:
don't be bias no person marry Cobham , Yinka ayefele , steve wonder etc etc
I'm objective here, the personalities you mentioned are already in fame and fortune privileges before they their respective wives met them. I'm actually talking about an unknown physically challenged person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians And How Much They Charge For Collaborations / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) / Goldie Poses With Ciara At Grammys Pre-event Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.