Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. (4126 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Jamiualabi12(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2018
I finally become a copper, now am the ambassador of my family.
this how i finally become a copper with a 3.30GP, though am not the first child nor second child, but am the first ambassador of my family, am a graduate as business & mgt student in a reputable institution of Zamfara state Nigeria, which is Abdu-Gusau ploytechnic Talata-Mafara local gov't. though it was tough and rough at the beginning from Pre-ND through out my HND, it is now clear to me i.e tolerance is pay & no pain no gain. i could remember that time when was in my ND2 three day's without meal yet i still have to focus on my study for me to pass my exam here today my final result is out and indeed am good to go, now waiting for my mobilization. I thank you God for this humble achievement.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Jamiualabi12:
this how i finally become a copper with a 3.30GP, though am not the first child nor second child, but am the first ambassador of my family, am a graduate as business & mgt student in a reputable institution of Zamfara state Nigeria, which is Abdu-Gusau ploytechnic Talata-Mafara local gov't. though it was tough and rough at the beginning from Pre-ND through out my HND, it is now clear to me i.e tolerance is pay & no pain no gain. i could remember that time when was in my ND2 three day's without meal yet i still have to focus on my study for me to pass my exam here today my final result is out and indeed am good to go, now waiting for my mobilization. I thank you God for this humble achievement.
Good job, some people are the first IRON in their family.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Ephort: 3:57am On Feb 16, 2018
It appears you still need to go back to school bro

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by michlins(m): 5:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Your other siblings are maybe aluminum and magnesium

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by 007author(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2018
RIP English. we love you but our dear copper love you more. Adieu English!!!

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Ocheinstein(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Pls brothers let's encourage this man. It's the message that mattered not even the English language. Just encourage him to do more in that direction. Abeg make we show love. We all are not near perfection and shouldn't be the first to cast the stone. I greet you bros

31 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Adeoba10(m): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Thank God for your life.... Awon ambassador Zinc.

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Come on guys, I understand English is the medium of communication. But then cut him some slack mbok. Dear Sir, you have done a wonderful Job at completing ur education despite all odds. May God crown ur effort.
Come on people let's encourage him or @least correct him isn't that why we are here? What do u gain by mocking ur fellow?

19 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by anibirelawal(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2018
CONGRATULATION!

1 Like

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Flamezzz: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2018
For a sec I would have gallantly ask you to go back to your GST classes but I don't think its necessary. You were bold and fearless, graduated and of course will be celebrated. Anybody outta the four walls of a higher institution as a graduate needs to be congratulated. Your English ain't that bad, at least I understood all that you wrote; your information was well oscillated.
Congratulations bro mi, God bless you abundantly.

BTW English no be our own na pidgin sure pass.

13 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2018
Jamiualabi12:

Congratulations for being a copper, tomorrow you will become an iron, next day... An aluminum.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Treasure17(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations op and clap for yourself. Copper indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by N0T0RI0US: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Jamiualabi12:
I finally become a corper
Congrats, man.

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by kennybelle: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
congratulations bro, it's not easy. but pls improve on your spoken english, employers are not smiling out there, except if you wish to be self employed.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by ibizgirl(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Congrats brother. At least your lecturers understood you well enough to mark your scripts. May your certificate put food on your table.

4 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by SKhanmi: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Nairalanders ehn! Savages! Iron ko, tincan ni.

Bro, congrats on your achievement ,I know how hard it is to school in the north, You even tried walahi. Others don't give a damn about education or have the time.

Please work on your vocabulary biko. God knows even some native English speakers cannot speak on par with an average English speaking or sparking Nigerian .

1 Like

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by idu1(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
ibizgirl:
Congrats brother. At least your lecturers understood you well enough to mark your scripts. May your certificate put food on your table.
that's all.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by christejames(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
congratulations! it's a great milestone attained. I pray that you go higher as a representative of the family and also lift the family higher...

Just remain focused during your service year!
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Brooke60(f): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Netanyahu1:
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by sulakishop(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by huwai4(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2018
woh
Ephort:
It appears you still need to go back to school bro
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
ITk full this house , correct him not mocking him nobody's perfect

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Drversatile: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
YOU MEAN COPPER WIRE grin shocked
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Sodetade1: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
English has been murdered by the Copper wire.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by MRNICEGUYy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your write-up is as bad as the current economy..
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by ugbede69(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
your village people dey smile dey look you
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by brendz(f): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations bro...

You can check out this site.. It will help you a greaat deal... yatabox.com/app
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Estellar: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
grin grin mean u
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by realmindz: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:

grin
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by abumeinben(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jamiualabi12:

Congrats !

Carry the touch on!

Keep the destination in mind, focus on the journey. Very tough and rough...but na small thing.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by enoqueen: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Big congrats to you.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
please i need anyone help, i need 1500 b4 d day run out. pls if you want to help me pls quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To 340 More IMT Students / See What Disabled Nigerian Child Did To Anthony Joshua -photo / (nafdac) Recruitment Form 2015/16 Is Out: Office Contact 08134091067 To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.