Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term (1069 Views)

Pensioners, Teachers, Market Women Want Obaseki For Another Term - Group / Does Mahmood Yakubu Deserve Another Term Of Five Years As INEC Chairman? / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2018
The landmass that makes up Nigeria as a whole has been characterized by impunity and lawlessness. This goes back to pre-independence. When raiding parties tormented villages and towns. Let's be frank with ourselves. As a southerner well versed in history, my life would have been better protected under jizya in the caliphate than in the wilds of the rainforest down south. This tells us one thing!! the north has always been more orderly.

Now modern era Nigeria, was left with our great Sardauna, the lion of all southern minorities, the tamer of Awo and Zik. The upholder of Akintola and protector of the niger Delta. mentioning his name can bring tears to my eyes.
That being said he ran a tight ship till the majors broke in and caused all that havoc. One pattern from that day till today is that Nigeria has always been secure and safe with northerners in charge. Whether military or civilian. but, now not just anybody. the military ppl in particular have continuously put their lives on the line to save this nation.

While ppl are out there watching BBN, Baba has been slaving away in his cramped office in aso rock trying his best to bring change. Please take ur PVCs and do the right thing next year.

1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by troublemakea(m): 2:20am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:
The landmass that makes up Nigeria as a whole has been characterized by impunity and lawlessness. This goes back to pre-independence. When raiding parties tormented villages and towns. Let's be frank with ourselves. As a southerner well versed in history, my life would have been better protected under jizya in the caliphate than in the wilds of the rainforest down south. This tells us one thing!! the north has always been more orderly.

Now modern era Nigeria, was left with our great Sardauna, the lion of all southern minorities, the tamer of Awo and Zik. The upholder of Akintola and protector of the niger Delta. mentioning his name can bring tears to my eyes.
That being said he ran a tight ship till the majors broke in and caused all that havoc. One pattern from that day till today is that Nigeria has always been secure and safe with northerners in charge. Whether military or civilian. but, now not just anybody. the military ppl in particular have continuously put their lives on the line to save this nation.

While ppl are out there watching BBN, Baba has been slaving away in his cramped office in aso rock trying his best to bring change. Please take ur PVCs and do the right thing next year.

mtcheww......even in 21st century we still hv a yung guy as daft as this smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:23am On Feb 16, 2018
troublemakea:

mtcheww......even in 21st century we still hv a yung guy as daft as this smh

Baba is the only way forward!! Going down to 2023.. You know our fathers have decided. Why go against a group of men of collective age of more than 500 years ?? Who are you ?!

1 Like

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by troublemakea(m): 2:28am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

Baba is the only way forward!! Going down to 2023.. You know our fathers have decided. Why go against a group of men of collective age of more than 500 years ?? Who are you ?!

which of your fathers? do you mean collective fathers who lacks common sense or dullards. you guys are generationaly illiterate and back ward all ur lives so why impose yourself complusorily on nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2018
troublemakea:

which of your fathers? do you mean collective fathers who lacks common sense or dullards. you guys are generationaly illiterate and back ward all ur lives so why impose yourself complusorily on nigeria

They are your fathers too. As long as you have the green passport. Or are you a part timer in diaspora ?
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by troublemakea(m): 2:35am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

They are your fathers too. As long as you have the green passport. Or are you a part timer in diaspora ?

sorry bro if they are my fathers I wouldn't have gone this far in life....I refuse such claim and I must resist every symptoms of badluck wanting to fall on me and nigeria. but I'll tell you this buhari would only become president if and only if Allah is dead

5 Likes

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2018
troublemakea:

sorry bro if they are my fathers I wouldn't have gone this far in life....I refuse such claim and I must resist every symptoms of badluck wanting to fall on me and nigeria. but I'll tell you this buhari would only become president if and only if Allah is dead

wow my brother what is wrong ? You know after baba it will be zoned to south afterwards. We r supposed to be together on this. My bad if I said anything that pissed u off. You r welcome to the team. Just pick ur pvc for baba
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by troublemakea(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

wow my brother what is wrong ? You know after baba it will be zoned to south afterwards. We r supposed to be together on this. My bad if I said anything that pissed u off. You r welcome to the team. Just pick ur pvc for baba

sorry bro any blood spilled after me voting for him is on my head and posterity would judge
I' m tired of the killings
I' m tired of the hardship on my country men
I'm also tired of buhari

if there's any place i want him to enter it's his home in daura. he need lot of rest

1 Like

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:44am On Feb 16, 2018
troublemakea:

sorry bro any blood spilled after me voting for him is on my head and posterity would judge
I' m tired of the killings
I' m tired of the hardship on my country men
I'm also tired of buhari

if there's any place i want him to enter it's his home in daura. he need lot of rest

Oh yes baba does visit Daura, but with presidential transport. Very lovely place. Have you been ? Dont believe pdp lies and machinations my dear friend.
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by troublemakea(m): 2:46am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

Oh yes baba does visit Daura, but with presidential transport. Very lovely place. Have you been ? Dont believe pdp lies and machinations my dear friend.

the only reason I would vote for buhari again is 1m in my account non negotiable grin
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 2:48am On Feb 16, 2018
troublemakea:

the only reason I would vote for buhari again is 1m in my account non negotiable grin

hahaha funny man. look at urself lol. Vote first the economy is about to rise again. Oil is rebounding. Abundance will flow smiley. I no get 1m for you i.e in cash
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

And you registered on February 16, 2018 because you are a desperate zombie on rampage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by zakim(m): 4:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, we do not need him again! let go and rest.
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by KingsCity: 4:51am On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:
[s]The landmass that makes up Nigeria as a whole has been characterized by impunity and lawlessness. This goes back to pre-independence. When raiding parties tormented villages and towns. Let's be frank with ourselves. As a southerner well versed in history, my life would have been better protected under jizya in the caliphate than in the wilds of the rainforest down south. This tells us one thing!! the north has always been more orderly.

While ppl are out there watching BBN, Baba has been slaving away in his cramped office in aso rock trying his best to bring change. Please take ur PVCs and do the right thing next year. [/s]

TRASH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Dullardeens on rampage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by anibirelawal(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
All i want to say...
BABA till 2023 if GOD WILL...
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
anibirelawal:
All i want to say...

BABA till 2023 if GOD WILL...
Even for third term. I will not mind. He is special !
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by anibirelawal(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:
Even for third term. I will not mind. He is special !
grin
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by RZArecta2(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
BMC zombie spotted cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

He deserves another term in Daura

cc lzaa sarrki yarimo alariiwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by LZAA: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:
He deserves another term in Daura
cc lzaa sarrki yarimo alariiwo
my own fear is the op showing his true love to his slave masters grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by LZAA: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
imhotep:

And you registered on February 16, 2018 because you are a desperate zombie on rampage
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by buhariguy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Op is looking for idiotic pigs of Biafra trouble

1 Like

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by omoharry(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

They are not our father..they are bunch of thief and corrupt men..they do not deserve that fatherly title.whose father would sleep with his too eyes close while his children are been slaughtered in a daily basis abi na our mouth you dey find for nairaland.abeg park well.
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
omoharry:
They are not our father..they are bunch of thief and corrupt men..they do not deserve that fatherly title.whose father would sleep with his too eyes close while his children are been slaughtered in a daily basis abi na our mouth you dey find for nairaland.abeg park well.

Madam they are our national fathers. The game being played with the herdsmen story is a different thing. Herdsmen do not kill. In due time things will be exposed.

U know baba is the answer. Play ur cards right so u can get 2023 slot. Are u west or east ? One of u will grab it. Personally I don't mind baba till 2027 or beyond.

1 Like

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by omoharry(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
SaiPapa:

Madam they are our national fathers. The game being played with the herdsmen story is a different thing. Herdsmen do not kill. In due time things will be exposed.

U know baba is the answer. Play ur cards right so u can get 2023 slot. Are u west or east ? One of u will grab it. Personally I don't mind baba till 2027 or beyond.
YOU ARE JUST A HOPELESS ONLINE ROBOT AND NOTHING MORE..NO NEED HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU.BYE

1 Like

Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by SaiPapa: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
omoharry:
YOU ARE JUST A HOPELESS ONLINE ROBOT AND NOTHING MORE..NO NEED HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU.BYE

Wow so rude !?!?! Think about it madam. Our fathers are our fathers.
Re: Why Baba Buhari Deserves Another Term by dlondonbadboy: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
I thought this OP was tryna be sarcastic...Nna eh...mad people just dey register for nairaland daily!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019 Guber: Uche Nwosu's Desperate Behavior Breaks Imo State Apart. / What Comes To Your Mind When Your Eye Hits This Ecobank Advert On Fp / What Is The International Best Practices In Appointing Health Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.