Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,886 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Davido’s “flora My Flawa” Video Reaches 1 Million Youtube Views - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s “flora My Flawa” Video Reaches 1 Million Youtube Views (377 Views)

Micheal Jackson's Billie Jean Video Reaches 1 Billion Youtube Views / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s “flora My Flawa” Video Reaches 1 Million Youtube Views by GistMeMore: 2:25am On Feb 16, 2018
[url="http://www.gistmore.com"]GistMore.com[/url]

Davido has taken to Instagram to celebrate the success of his recently released video of ‘Flora My Flawa’ which has reached the 1 million views milestone on YouTube. The singer was even more excited to announce that the video scored such high number in just over 48 hours of its release. Considering this rate, it is expected that the video goes on to score even higher viewership numbers.

See his post below...

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/davidos-flora-flawa-video-reaches-1-million-youtube-views

Re: Davido’s “flora My Flawa” Video Reaches 1 Million Youtube Views by Flexherbal(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Enjoy your money and fame !

(1) (Reply)

Despite Losing Award To Young John, Kiddominant Says He’s The Best Producer / Top Models Stun In “the Goddess Collection” From One Of Nigeria’s Finest Designe / #bbnaija:strange Reactions Over Stunning Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.