Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus (1491 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by chriskosherbal(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and her lover, Daniel Ademinokan, have become one strong item that cannot be separated no matter what.

They have been able to build their love life to the point where they have try to ignore any form of negative vibes being thrown at them.

Recently celebrating lover’s day, Stella could not hide her feelings for her man as she stated that she is grateful or having such a wonderful man for a hubby.

“I still can't find enough words to explain or describe what you mean to me. Thank you for being YOU. I am grateful and honored to be with you boo. I love you,” she wrote.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/263383/i-am-grateful-honored-to-be-with-daniel-ademinokanactress.html

Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by dlouis(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
good
Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by 007author(m): 3:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Husband snatcher
Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Mar 03, 2018
007author:
Husband snatcher
easy jeje cheesy bro
Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by oloriadejoke(f): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2018
gboko gboko
Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by dlouis(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
most times people are only accusing someone else what they are. 007
Re: I Am Grateful,honored To Be With Daniel Ademinokan.... Actress, Stella Damasus by chriskosherbal(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
dlouis:
most times people are only accusing someone else what they are. 007
James Bond cheesy

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia, Shows Off Her Body In Bikini Photo / Digger Digs Out 2014 Davido Everlasting Love Comment To Ex Girlfriend / Tiwa Savage Ft Wizkid 'malo' Wins The Best Collabo Of The Year At 12th Headies18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.