Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Symphony I110 Smartphone Full Specification And Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Symphony I110 Smartphone Full Specification And Features (446 Views)

President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) / Samsung Galaxy S9 Full Specification And Review / Iphone X Specification And Price In Nigeria. (UNBELIEVABLE FEATURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Symphony I110 Smartphone Full Specification And Features by RobinWely(m): 5:27am On Feb 16, 2018
This article contains Symphony i110 Smartphone Full Specification and Features. I will be reviewing the device Symphony i110 Smartphone in details. This Smartphone is promising and blazing with RAM- 3GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 64GB and with a hot camera of 13 Megapixels Sony with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixels Front camera with LED Flash.

Symphony i110 Smartphone has a high processing speed of Symphony i110 Smartphone. Dual SIM (Micro-SIM + Micro-SIM), Dual Standby. Symphony i110 is a device type that has Android 4G Smartphone.

Reviewing this smartphone its features are quiet amazing. Actually Symphony i110 is the best phone I have reviewed this year so far. Don’t waste time get one for yourself at low rate by clicking on the link provide down the page.

Get full specs click on the link below

https://www.welytech.com.ng/2018/02/symphony-i110-smartphone-full.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9: Release Date, Features And Price / 11 Great Features Of Galaxy S9 Buried In The Settings You Should Check Out / Geeks Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.