Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,334 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lokomotiv Plovdiv Unveils CHAN Eagles’ Star, Stephen Eze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lokomotiv Plovdiv Unveils CHAN Eagles’ Star, Stephen Eze (514 Views)

Transfer: Super Eagles Star, Brian Idowu Joins Lokomotiv Moscow / CHAN: Man Of Match Stephen Eze Speaks On Libya Win / Meet NPFL Tallest Player Stephen Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lokomotiv Plovdiv Unveils CHAN Eagles’ Star, Stephen Eze by robosky02(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Lokomotiv Plovdiv unveils CHAN Eagles’ star, Stephen Eze

The Bulgarian First League outfit Lokomotiv Plovdiv have announced the unveiling of newly signed central defender, Stephen Eze, AOIFootball.com reports.

Stephen Eze arrives Lokomotiv Plovdiv to strengthen the team’s defence line. Eze was the superstar in all Eagles’ matches, and the defender was also
selected among the CAF Best XI at the just concluded African Championship in Morroco.

In his first words as a player of Plovdiv, Eze said: “I am happy to be part of a big club like Lokomotiv Plovdiv, and I cannot wait to make my debut for the team and I will give everything to make this great club win laurels.

“Playing at the African Nations Championship and representing your national team there was a great honour for me. The dream of every footballer is to play a final of such rank.

“I hope that my good games for Nigeria and my playing time in this great club can make me participate at the World Cup in
Russia,” said Eze.

I’m glad I have two friends from Nigeria in the squad – Mohammed Musa and
Mustafa Abdullah. They will help me get used to the situation, ”
Eze stated.
PFC Lokomotiv wishes Stephen Eze to be a success with a “black and white ” jersey!

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
http://aoifootball.com/2018/02/15/lokomotiv-plovdiv-unveils-chan-eagles-star-stephen-eze/

Re: Lokomotiv Plovdiv Unveils CHAN Eagles’ Star, Stephen Eze by levelss(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Nice move.
Re: Lokomotiv Plovdiv Unveils CHAN Eagles’ Star, Stephen Eze by robosky02(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018
yes nice move

when you play well at home...... international calls grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebere Eze Justifies 1st QPR Start With Winning Goal Against Sunderland / Ex - Liverpool Player "Carragher" Spits At A Girl After Liverpool Fc's Loss. / Victor Moses Chelsea Knock Iheanacho & Ndidis Leicester Out Of FA Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.