Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What (1429 Views)

Read What This Guy Told A Friend That Asked Him For Money / Dude Walked Into Gtb, Starts Robbing. Caught. Says He Wore An INVISIBLE RING / A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by ammamat(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
A drunk walked into a bar crying. One of the other men in the bar asked him what Happened.

"I did a terrible thing," sniffed the drunk, "Just a few hours ago I sold my Wife to someone for a bottle of Southern Comfort."

"That is awful," said the other guy, "And now that she is gone you want her back Right?"

"Right!" said the drunk, still crying.

"You're sorry you sold her because you realized, too late, that you still loved Her?"

"Oh, No, who the hell wants to love her," said the drunk. "I want her back Because I'm thirsty again!
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by sylve11: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
u try sha wink cool
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by tytylayor: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
yes she try ololumi, howdy? kiss
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by creampy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by StudioCFR(m): 2:05am On Apr 23, 2010
U try lol
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by Bizfave: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2010
winkhi luv ur joke, but am a new member
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by dani1luv: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2010
Good Joke
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by ammamat(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Thanks
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by bestseo: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
marry second time huh, lipsrsealed
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by sylve11: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
tytylayor:

yes she try ololumi, howdy? kiss

the finest woman of all women! i don miss u die kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by duefizi: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
dani1luv! 4 YOUR MIND YOU WAN TURN HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION ABEG NO VEX DAT 1 NO DEY PAY COS U DEY KILL UR SELF. AS IT STANDS NOW YOU BE LIKE WWETIN WE DEY CALL BIGGY BOUNTY SEMMI NOT TO SAY KING KONG IN KEGGITE.
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by gidson12(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2010
du efizi:

dani1luv! 4 YOUR MIND YOU WAN TURN HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION ABEG NO VEX DAT 1 NO DEY PAY COS U DEY KILL your SELF. AS IT STANDS NOW YOU BE LIKE WWETIN WE DEY CALL BIGGY BOUNTY  SEMMI NOT TO SAY KING KONG IN KEGGITE.

are u sure u're not the drunk
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by miller123(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2010
Good, u really tried
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2010
stale as always undecided
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: A Drunk Walked Into A Bar Crying. One Of The Other Men In The Bar Asked Him What by Shalomcapa(m): 4:55am On May 06, 2010
hmmmmm,

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Gets Dirty Slap In Church(Video) / Water Closet! / Texas Man Dies R*a*ping Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.