Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) (3472 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Fulani Women In Hijab Join Lord's Chosen Members For Crusade In Kwara. Photos / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Pussitto: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
port Harcourt based preacher pastor David ibiyeomie and wife mama peace landed at Lagos with a private jet for a crusade and drove in with a N90M 2017 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
See more pictures below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-drives-into.html?m=1

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by blessme105: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2018
God bless Fela.

Enjoyment is in heaven for the majority. While Pope and Imams are getting their own share of vanity here on earth grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Paschal001: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Where is Daddy Freeze? Oya see food
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked It is God's doing, and it has to be wonderful in our sight. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by petra1(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2018
It’s just a car and it’s made for human being What’s the problem

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2018
petra1:
It is, but not when you beg for alms or syphon people's money through preaching

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by vvaley(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Nigerian poor mentality. It's just a car that is being made for those that can afford it to ride on it. Monitory Spirit won't allow people to ride their cars in peace
If u say u will drive this car by the end of the year, u will surely do so by faith and hard-work.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Collinsnice(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Mine will soon come
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Did anyone complain to you about syphoning their money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2018
felixomor:

YES! Lots of them sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
YES! Lots of them sad
Can we see them?
Or you just want to tell lies against this pastor?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2018
felixomor:

Can we see them?
Or you just want to tell lies against this pastor?
Tells lies against who? Abeg swerve sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by jamescross: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2018
only if jesus bought a horse to ride on

but with his foot he spread the word.

well it's not the car david rides in that matters it's the message he carries and from which master?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Treasure17(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by jamescross: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2018
vvaley:
Nigerian poor mentality. It's just a car that is being made for those that can afford it to ride on it. Monitory Spirit won't allow people to ride their cars in peace
If u say u will drive this car by the end of the year, u will surely do so by faith and hard-work.
petra1:
it is not just a car, for the rich it's a show of wealth and power and i know this. getting brand names, the latest design and model it's always all for show. it will amaze you the way the rich think.

when men celebrate success more than they celebrate God, you will know which one they bring more evidence for.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Tells lies against who? Abeg swerve sad
The fuel in the lying engine has dried up sad
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2018
felixomor:

The fuel in the lying engine has dried up sad
Do you mind us talking about "Wilson Oruma?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
and how much have u personally donated to oruma? or are u exempted from charity?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by felixomor: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Oh yes. Pls tell us when Wilson Oruma came to this mans church.
Or better still, tell us the name of his pastor...

We are waiting undecided
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2018
zionmde:

and how much have u personally donated to oruma? or are u exempted from charity?
How much has the pastor refunded him after duping him? Or, are you backing criminality?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by petra1(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
it is not just a car, for the rich it's a show of wealth and power and i know this. getting brand names, the latest design and model it's always all for show. it will amaze you the way the rich think.

when men celebrate success more than they celebrate God, you will know which one they bring more evidence for.

Did he tell you he bought it. G.Os received a lot of gifts
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by petra1(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Where did you hear him beg for alms. And which money did he siphone?

Did they tell you he bought the car?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2018
petra1:

Where did you hear him beg for alms. And which money did he siphone?

Did they tell you he bought the car?
This my comment above is really fetching me lotsa customers cool
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by jamescross: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
petra1:

Did he tell you he bought it. G.Os received a lot of gifts
and so did elisah who i don't think rode a horse, who slept at the shunammite's place, got only 20loaves for a hundred men and still refused the gifts of naaman who in 2kings5:9 came with his horses.

maybe elisah learnt from elijah to trust the strength of God more than the strength of a horse.

it may be a gift but there is a point even moses said enough. but to these men when is it ever enough cry
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by ogbeniolola: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
The paparazzi has outshone the crusade!....i'm surprised Aunty Kemi olunloyo still worship in this church!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by ogbeniolola: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Please leave pope and imam for this matter o!....Catholics are the true christians and you won't see any of their ministers involved in ostentatious lifestyle; they are always preaching ressurection! As for imams, i can tell you the number of muslim clerics that can afford to own good cars let alone fly private jets!.....All these pentecostal have changed everything! I don't know if its the same life God is referring to in the Bible and Quran!
blessme105:
God bless Fela.

Enjoyment is in heaven for the majority. While Pope and Imams are getting their own share of vanity here on earth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by seyi360(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2018
ogbeniolola:
Please leave pope and imam for this matter o!....Catholics are the true christians and you won't see any of their ministers involved in ostentatious lifestyle; they are always preaching ressurection! As for imams, i can tell you the number of muslim clerics that can afford to own good cars let alone fly private jets!.....All these pentecostal have changed everything! I don't know if its the same life God is referring to in the Bible and Quran!

Poverty Mentality
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by blessme105: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2018
ogbeniolola:

Pope and imams in that context means religous leaders according to Fela's song (I was only quoting a legend song) grin grin

Vanity upon vanity is what they preached while they are busy cutting their own share from the vanity mountain grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by petra1(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2018
jamescross:
and so did elisah who i don't think rode a horse, who slept at the shunammite's place,

They gave Elisha penthouse to stay and he accepted . If it's DAVID ibiyomie you will call him a thief

maybe elisah learnt from elijah to trust the strength of God more than the strength of a horse.

it may be a gift but there is a point even moses said enough. but to these men when is it ever enough cry

Your pain is that the man of God accepted gift . It is his business . He accept what God give to him and he rejects what God hadn't given to him. It's between him and God. Someone gave archbishop a jet once he refused it politely . It will be a liability . So it's not everything men of God acccept . Also as they receive they give. The reason a man of God accept gift is for the blessing of the giver .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=65107548]It is, but not when you beg for alms or syphon people's money through preaching[/quote

has he collected ur money before. you go and preach ur own and get the money
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by zionmde: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
How much has the pastor refunded him after duping him? Or, are you backing criminality?
did he tell u that David Ibiyeome duped him?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Storms Lagos For Crusade With N90M S-class Benz(pic) by nans24: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2018
felixomor:

I was right. The moment i saw this topic, i knew felix-0-m0r0n aka felix-0-slowpoke will be there to defend this spiritual "man of god".

Felix-0-voltron defender of the rich and flamboyant "men of god".

Dont worry, you will open your own church soon.thats if you haven't. And you will be as rich as they are. god will do it for you. he will make sure none of your members complain. They shall work hard, while you do the eating for them.

Ramen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse / Men Dressed In Black SATANIC Robes Figures At Chelsea Stadium [photo] / Why Africa Never Developed Technologically Despite All The Secrets We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.