Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

See How Many Nigerians Now Enjoy International Freelance Jobs From Home. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How Many Nigerians Now Enjoy International Freelance Jobs From Home. (470 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Don't Get Jobs From Previous Clients. / How To Secure Lucrative ESL Jobs From Nigeria / Molten Iron At An Indian Steel Company In Lagos Kills Many Nigerians Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Many Nigerians Now Enjoy International Freelance Jobs From Home. by Youngem20: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Freelance companies have come to stay. It has helped in bridging the gap between the poor countries and the rich. So many people now have access to Jobs in America, Europe, and other developed places. I trust Nigerians, they no dey carry last. Right now, many Nigerias are getting the most out of these freelance jobs. Which is a great thing.

Sadly, a lot of people don't know about these freelance Jobs. Or, they are only aware of just one or two. I am a graduate from a Nigerian university. FUT Minna precisely. After school, the reality of the world we live in dawned on me. I discovered that Job scarcity people talk about in Nigeria is an understatement. So I went on a mission to save myself from the Nigerian limitation.

Trust me, you don't have to be a graduate to enjoy jobs from foreign countries. In fact, nobody asks for your certificate in these freelance companies. What people are interested in is knowing how skilled you are, what services you can render and how well you can render those services.

Right now, I am a freelance writer and a blogger. I am feeling a lot relaxed now, as I don't have to be running up and down with my CV anymore.

I have provided a full guide on all the important freelance companies in the world. I am really interested in seeing Nigerians do well. It saddens me to see the number of intelligent jobless people in Nigeria. My best friend in school graduated with a first class. He is yet to get a job.

So many people are aware of Fiverr. but not too many people know about the other freelance companies you can get jobs from online. My take is, join a freelance company that accommodates or center around your unique skill. I am a writer and blogger. I prefer iWriter. If you are a graphics designer, Fiver might not really be the best option for you. So, you need to understand all the freelance companies and the categories of jobs they are most suited for.

See More at: https://www.naijahomebased.com/freelance-sites-getting-freelance-jobs//

I hope you find it helpful in guiding you to choose a good freelance company, work from home, and liberate yourself from the joblessness in our dear country.

Best regards:

Matt Stephens for: [url]naijahomebased.com[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soft Skills Job Seeker Often Overlook & Why They Are Key In 2018 / Grants!! / Mr. Chinedu Became A Millionaire Within A Year - See How He Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.