Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Profitable Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Profitable Investment Opportunity (593 Views)

15 Profitable Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN / Desiring A Viable And Profitable Investment In Year 2020? Get In Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Investment Opportunity by jiorhemen(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2018
If you are seeking for a very profitable business opportunity in which you can invest not more than #1.2M, and offers high return with low risk, I am glad to let you know that there is one that's currently available.

The business is in the logistics and procurement industry. If you are interested in knowing more about the opportunity with a view to participating in it, kindly let me know by commenting, and we can exchange phone numbers. I am prepared to give you the full information, and I am also ready for a face-to-face meeting with you.
Re: Profitable Investment Opportunity by structuredan(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: Profitable Investment Opportunity by aioluwa: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
jiorhemen:
If you are seeking for a very profitable business opportunity in which you can invest not more than #1.2M, and offers high return with low risk, I am glad to let you know that there is one that's currently available.

The business is in the logistics and procurement industry. If you are interested in knowing more about the opportunity with a view to participating in it, kindly let me know by commenting, and we can exchange phone numbers. I am prepared to give you the full information, and I am also ready for a face-to-face meeting with you.

I'm interested adebayomiracles@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Investment Opportunity by jiorhemen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
aioluwa:

I'm interested adebayomiracles@gmail.com

Okay, I'll write you

(1) (Reply)

$1 To Naira On Google Now Is N182, Is This Real (photo) / Discover How I Become An Oil And Gas Dealerwith Just #15k / Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.