Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music (16989 Views)

Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet' / Tiwa Savage And Lami Phillips Stun In New Photos As They Set To Drop A New Song / Lami Phillips & Husband, Olabowole Gbadamosi Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Tessyama1: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2018
Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly called Harrysong has signed Nigerian singer and songwriter, Lami Philips to his record label, Alter Plate.

Sharing the news on his Instagram few minutes ago, he wrote;

Welcome to the family=Welcome on board Queen @lamiphillipsworld @alterplatemusic to the world

I present to you the first lady of alterplate @lamiphillipsworld

Mother of two, Lami made her major debut in the music industry, in 2009, with the release of her freshman album ‘Intuition’.

She is officially the first lady of Alter Plate.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/harry-song-signs-lami-phillips-alter-plate-music.html

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Litesanti(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
FIRST LADY OF ALTER PLATE.... hmm am waiting for ur first release under the album sha..

Every life is a story, make yours a best seller.........
FTC ever since in joined

6 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by michlins(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Congrats. Now join the noise making crew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Rakash(f): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by CYBERWEAVER(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
booked
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by billante(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Life na stages!

Harry songs don become mogul

I still remember him some years back jumping up and down for one nonsense music video like that with dirty singlet

9 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by akwaxxy(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
everybody wants to be boss.. naija hip hop is dead

7 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Drunkpunter(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
This girl face be like person wan go Sabi Rnb , but Harry song will teach her how to sing rubbish like Ele o!!! Arabanko!!!

Harry song with is meaningless lyrics.

[Chorus]

Enemies don go buy kerosene (Arabanko)
Dem put my matter for cellophane (Arabanko)
They want to eat me like egovin (Arabanko)
Dem call aboki say bring some sugarcane
(Arabanko)
Oohh ahh (Arabanko)

[Verse 1]

There are some things I cannot take E dey for
cellophane (Arabanko)
Since Linda chop chinwe banana (Arabanko)
And politicians no come dey pay again
(Arabanko)
Now my matter don be like shell work
(Arabanko)

27 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by hollaryincar(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Congrats
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by ufuosman(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by EROMS38(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Owk

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
sign shakushaku singers and watch how made you will be.
Nigerians don sign say they no wan hear better song again except craiz song.
Tho Lami is talented but shakushaku don take over o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
Congrats to her but who is she abeg?
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by phoenix23401(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
If she's the same lami that sang the jam "know" featuring m.i abaga, den i love her already, that song was amazing, made my 2009

19 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by anomsodi(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2018
A signee trying to sign a signer

8 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by ibori1(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
na office b dt,I hope is not wat Nigerians r thinking

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Mrkumareze(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
So she wan come sing shit with Harry? Ok
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by idu1(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2018
anomsodi:
A signee trying to sign a signer
grin
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by EmperorAlonzo1: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Welcome 2 d list of noise makers
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by EmperorAlonzo1: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2018
ibori1:
na office b dt
me tire oo...c as e dy lyk wey dy dy register sim
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Eazi1(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2018
who can xplain wat z up there?
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by tiger28: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2018
phoenix23401:
If she's the same lami that sang the jam "know" featuring m.i abaga, den i love her already, that song was amazing, made my 2009
she is the same...very sultry voice, trained and internationally ready. From a very wealthy home. Her parents own Dowen schools in lekki. Very lovely and classy woman.

5 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by ibori1(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2018
EmperorAlonzo1:

me tire oo...c as e dy lyk wey dy dy register sim

maybe after d signing na d shagging
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by talk2percy(m): 10:01am On Feb 16, 2018
She's cute, but don't forget say she be person wife.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Tessyama1:
Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly called Harrysong has signed Nigerian singer and songwriter, Lami Philips to his record label, Alter Plate.

Sharing the news on his Instagram few minutes ago, he wrote;

Welcome to the family=Welcome on board Queen @lamiphillipsworld @alterplatemusic to the world

I present to you the first lady of alterplate @lamiphillipsworld

Mother of two, Lami made her major debut in the music industry, in 2009, with the release of her freshman album ‘Intuition’.

She is officially the first lady of Alter Plate.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/harry-song-signs-lami-phillips-alter-plate-music.html

Cc; lalasticlala
very Unprofessional, where is the office
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Drunkpunter(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2018
phoenix23401:

It is the same person. I love that song too. still listening to it.

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2018
Its like signing nee artists these days is for fun or show. Nobody hears from them after that day.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by bossrillboss: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Drunkpunter:

This girl face be like person wan go Sabi Rnb , but Harry song will teach her how to sing rubbish like Ele o!!! Arabanko!!!

Harry song with is meaningless lyrics.

[Chorus]

Enemies don go buy kerosene (Arabanko)
Dem put my matter for cellophane (Arabanko)
They want to eat me like egovin (Arabanko)
Dem call aboki say bring some sugarcane
(Arabanko)
Oohh ahh (Arabanko)

[Verse 1]

There are some things I cannot take E dey for
cellophane (Arabanko)
Since Linda chop chinwe banana (Arabanko)
And politicians no come dey pay again
(Arabanko)
Now my matter don be like shell work
(Arabanko)

...try go get sense joor...Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
praiseneofingz:
sign shakushaku singers and watch how made you will be.
Nigerians don sign say they no wan hear better song again except craiz song.
Tho Lami is talented but shakushaku don take over o.

Shaku shaku is for touts. Na only few people dey do shaku shaku. Real people stay original. Shaku shaku when be local sound like Terry g music.
Re: Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music by Drunkpunter(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
bossrillboss:
...try go get sense joor...Mtchewwwwwww

thanks. have a nice day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele: "Bobrisky Hasn't Reduced My Relevance" / [photos]-Meet The Sexiest Female US Army Officer, Lexx Jones / Don Jazzy Congratulates Wizkid & Davido On Their MOBO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.