Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari (23386 Views)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by adeolakemi: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
uridadole:

This is only your personal opinion. Every one is feeling the impact but still sympathetic with the government. This is because looting of Treasury and other exogenous variables like oil price as well as hitherto mono cultural economic practice in Nigeria are largely responsible for current economic woos. Many honest observers will shock you at the polls.
and oil price is equally responsible for the hate speech from the president 97/5 % or appointment of known looters as minister please no one is sympathetic or irredeemable zombies are
Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by lereinter(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2018

Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by egobetatoday: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
no..PMB is not that honorable. We have to help him do it.
Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Franzinni:
it will be an utter waste of time.. you can now stick your head back in the sand Mr ostrich. Ps.this is the last reply I will grant you. So don't bother mentioning anymore.

I knew you wouldn't have anything to say.

Who cares whether you reply or not.
Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by brojoshua: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2018
But Buhari is not corrupt
Re: President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari by Pumpy: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2018
Mehnnnnn I've missed dis guy so very much on Nairaland. Ur posts are laced wit humour and coded facts though awkward atimes but one solid thing I know is dat Nwaamaikpe is a very intelligent young man.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The chain of events in the last four days have unequivocally proven to us that true leaders heed the call of the masses irrespective of how unsavoury such calls may be; simply because, power belongs to the people.

13/02/2018: Dutch Foreign Minister Halbe Zijlstra resigned due to moral demands

14/02/2018: Jacob Zuma resigned as President of South Africa due to protests.

15/02/2018
: Ethiopian Prime Minister; Hailemariam Desalegn submitted his resignation letter due to protests.

16/02/2018: NwaAmaikpe calls off his resignation from Social media due to protests.

Well, don't expect the dullard in Aso Rock to resign because he is not a leader.
But be rest assured that on 29/05/2019 we shall humiliate him and send him back to Daura.

Thanks Nairaland, the love from you all is overwhelming!!!!
No matter what,
You are family and NL is home.

Logging in and I am like;

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / FG Awards #31bn Niger Delta Road Contract / Declare Emmanuel Jime Winner Of Benue Governorship Election - Observers To NEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.