Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Who Is Obj Writing For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Obj Writing For? (407 Views)

What Is Obj And Patience Jonathan Doing This This Picture? / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Obj Writing For? by Beadysworld: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Leaders or leaders lives actually reflect the peoples life, what we see in the life of our leaders politician is 100% the life of 160millions Nigerians any how you want to argue it, am not an argumentative writer and am not ready to become one over night, not for Nigeria and not to massage your Ego, am a story telling writer, a story teller, tells his/her stories his/her own way, in my own way am telling mine own Nigerian story of your life from my own perspective, so tell your own for posterity sake.

We, Nigerians detest knowledge, Excellency, and intelligence, forget our private sectors, my focus is on our Governance, Government, power in the center because they are the ruling power in Nigeria, why because no matter what you are doing in Nigeria even our Christendom without Government power, funds you are not going anywhere in Nigeria, sensibly, is it suppose to be so? more reason it should be a national challenge to us, let’s fa http://beadysworld.tv/who-is-obj-writing-for/ce it. ready more pls

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Without Integrity: The Many Scams Of Gov. Ikpeazu / Corruption Index:serap Backs TI, Urges Buhari To Take Ranking As A ‘wake-up Cal / What Are The Moral Functions Of The Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.