Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car (975 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by HigherEd: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
The Chancellor of Covenant University, Dr David Oyedepo, spared some minutes to welcome and exchange pleasantries with the Director of the United Nations Information Centre (UNIC), Mr Ronald Kayanja, during the visit of the UNIC team to the University on Wednesday, 14 February 2018.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1680828958630451&id=100001100882118

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by HigherEd: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mr Kegayame also proceeded to give a lecture to students of international relations Covenant University on International Peace Architecture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by HigherEd: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Now with the way they accuse this man I was expecting to see him ride Ferrari, Bugatti or a Rolls Royce. I remember seeing this same car on LIB about three or four years ago.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by HigherEd: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by SpoiltVirgin: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
HigherEd:
Now with the way they accuse this man I was expecting to see him ride Ferrari, Bugatti or a Rolls Royce. I remember seeing this same car on LIB about three or four years ago.
u dey mind nairaland critics. Dem dey comment on wetin dem no know about. If u know Oyedepo personally, u will know that he is a modest man.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by Aceed: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
God bless you for your insightful threads ooo.

Anyways when I see all those bashing certain children of God, when you look at their arguments and in some cases previous posts, there are conclusions I arrive at:

1. They are paid, they don't really care about the level of prosperity of their victims.

2. They are basically satanists, consciously or not.

3. They want to have a relationship with God on their terms because of something they are not ready to give up or sacrifice for the benefit of the relationship, can you imagine they want a parasitic, saprophytic or a commensal relationship with God, who gave His life, His everything for a relationship with them.

That aside, the Bible says we should make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

In the world, the shouting side, the side with the loudest noise is the winning side...

Therefore, we should always proclaim good things/tidings because what you hear about something greatly influences your view about it.

When there are so much news about the Church that has been twisted to malign the Church, it gives the devil glory and a platform to attack the Church as a result evil spreads but when the opposite happens...

God's Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven...

Good job, HigherEd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by HigherEd: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
u dey mind nairaland critics. Dem dey comment on wetin dem no know about. If u know Oyedepo personally, u will know that he is a modest man.
I have a house in Atan. Very close to Canaanland. I think ppl criticize pastors without correct information. I don't see any trait of flamboyance in Oyedepo at all. I have also seen his house in canaanland, nothing special. I admire this church infact....

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by CodeTemplar: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seun, is prof lalasticlala against the real Oyedepo?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
He made his money from the struggle and hustle of poor people. His judgement does not longer !!!
Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by SammieJayh(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
frosbel2:
He made his money from the struggle and hustle of poor people. His judgement does not longer !!!

How about the rich people that give money gifts?
Are the poor people complaining?
Has he put the money you claim he made from poor people to good use?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by Somto007(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
HigherEd:

3years or 4years ago... abeg what is the make of that car and which year we dey now?
Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by donnie(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians grin. I knew their focus will be on the car.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Spotted Chatting With UN Officials Besides His Car by SammieJayh(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Somto007:

3years or 4years ago... abeg what is the make of that car and which year we dey now?

Hyundai

(1) (Reply)

Read Evangelist Reinhard Bonke's Christmas Message / "Powerful Dream Given To Our 7 Year Old About COVID-19 Ending!" / We Lay Our Crown And Worship You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.