Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

See What People Are Saying About You And Your Website. How To Setup Google Alert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What People Are Saying About You And Your Website. How To Setup Google Alert (1414 Views)

Having 20k+ Visitors Daily On My Website. How Do I Make Money From It? Need Help / I Have A Commercial Website, How Do I Pay My Clients Bank Accounts Automatically / See What Twitter Users Are Saying About Nairaland, Nairalanders & Lalasticlala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What People Are Saying About You And Your Website. How To Setup Google Alert by focusnow: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
You have to know what is being said about you (both positive and negative) in order to manage your reputation online. It is impossible for you to check all the different websites that people post comments and reviews on. Luckily for you, you can set up a Google alert to notify you anytime your name, business’ name or URL appear somewhere on the net.

Read how to set up google alerts @ http://itechdis.com/monitor-your-presence-online/

(1) (Reply)

Google Voice Number For US Whatsapp Available For Sale / I Want To Become An Ethical Hacker / How To Check If A Website Is Banned By Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.