Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. (796 Views)

Joy From Kenya Wants To Be Hookup / I Joy (f) I Need A Bbm S8x Partner / Pls Help Me Find Erinma Joy Obodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by naughtybig(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2010
i always believe that ladies are special creation of God, they deserve to be worship, i ilike treating ladies special, i like worshipping them, ladies how much does your guy worship you, especially sexually, many of you have kinky fantasies of ordering a man around sexually, many of you wants your gut to give you cunningullus non stop, in different positions, many of you want a man to be your sex slave for one day, but when you tell your guy, he shrugs you off, he isn't ready, he barely sucks you let alone worship you, but you want to fulfill this fantasy, call me, no string attached relationship, just want to worship you, do all your biddings sexually, give you pleasure the way you have always wanted, ever been suck for hours before, in different positions, suck like a queen?, am here for you, just text this number, strictly SMS , 08026907473, i want to give you what you want, or mail my naija pal account, for ladies in lagos only, any lady who really wants to have fun with MouthAction,kinky stuff, with unfulfilled fantasies, sms me now!
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2010
guy, too much blood dey this ur post o, that am begining to wonder if u are not a ritualist, at the end of this ur sucking spree, u go don get boils on various parts of ur tongue, wish u d best sha!
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by naughtybig(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
valacious:

guy, too much blood dey this your post o, that am begining to wonder if u are not a ritualist, at the end of this your sucking spree, u go don get boils on various parts of your tongue, wish u d best sha!

this is just a piece of good write up.a good piece of expressing my heart and passion about what i love to do.ritualist?God forbid!why can't we think straight in africa, must everything has a mysterious connotation and evil?am speaking from my heart, and whatever comes from the heart must have effect on the earth!
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by Pweety4me(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
Show pic undecided
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by CrazyMan(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2010
Is strongly believe that Pweety4me wants to be sucked lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by naughtybig(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

Show pic undecided

THANKS.I WILL MMS MY PICTURE TO YOU IF YOU SO DESIRE OR SEND TO YOUR E-MAIL.I PREFER IT THAT WAY.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME, JUST SEND ME AN SMS.MY NUMBER IS UP AND I WILL SEND U MY PIX.
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by naughtybig(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2010
please note that this posting isn't just about having sex, its about fulfilling a fantasy.lot of ladies have the fantasies of dominating a man in sex. many wonder, fantasize and imagine what it would be to order a man around sexually, orderin him to do kinky things for you in bed.simply put the idea of been the one to dominate,rule the man in bed instead of the man ordering you around really tickles and get lot of ladies excited.many of your boyfriends will not allow you dominate them, so it remains a fantasy for lot of you.but for me its quite the opposite, the idea of been your sex slave excites me, the idea of worshiping you excites me, want to do kinky things for you, at your order, want to dance for you, worship at your feet, kneeling between your kneels and doing all your biddings, sucking you in every sweet place, etc, time to realise your fantasies, sms now!
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by Jaideyone(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2010
lol, someone wants to be ordered around? my granda needs a houseboy.
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by Playgal(f): 1:54pm On May 02, 2010
NaughtySMALL, U want 2 suck everyfin frm Juice to STD and HIV. U dont even care abt d lady's sexual history. Just dey suck(syphillis, gono, hiv)they go. Be Warned.
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by naughtybig(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2010
Playgal:

NaughtySMALL, U want 2 suck everyfin frm Juice to STD and HIV. U dont even care abt d lady's sexual history. Just dey suck(syphillis, gono, hiv)they go. Be Warned.

what about you?i believe yours is clean, let me start from there, lol,
Re: Ladies!: Don't Deny Yourself The Joy Of Been Worshipped. by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2010
This guy go compose essay with the hope of getting laid.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladie/guys Have You Ever Flashed In Public? Share / . / In Need Of Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.