Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People (1929 Views)

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Those Saying Goodluck Jonathan Did Nothing For Ijaw People Are Mad – Fani-kayod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ANIOMADEI2018: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
[b]IS BAYELSA STATE NOT THE SAME STATE THAT OBJ SENT SOLDIERS TO WIPE OUT ALL LIVING HUMAN BEING IN ODI LAND? WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. THE SAME STATE OBASANJO KILLED 2438 PERSON..... WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP CELEBRATING EVIL MEN?

http://old.nationaldailyng.com/news/politics/7010-how-soldiers-killed-2483-persons-in-odi-massacre

MY GOOD PEOPLE OF BAYELSA, SO YOUR PEOPLE'S LIFE AND INTEGRITY CAN BE USED FOR POLITICAL GAINS? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT OBJ CAN STEP HIS TOES ON IJAW LAND AS A CIVILIAN AND GO SCOTT FREE. OF ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE IN NIGERIA, OBJ WAS CHOSEN TO COMMISSION THIS HOSPITAL AND IJAW PEOPLE KEPT QUIET JUST BECAUSE OF POLITICS. THIS SINGULAR ACT HAS JUSTIFIED THE KILLING OF ODI PEOPLE AND PROVED THAT ALL 2483 PEOPLE KILLED WERE ALL USELESS PEOPLE. THE SAME MAN THAT WANTED TO KILLED ALL IJAW PEOPLE, A MAN THAT PUSH JONATHAN OUT OFFICE. DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN AND FORGIVEN HIM OF THE GENOCIDE HE COMMITTED IN ODI COMMUNITY IN KOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS ABOMINATION TO IJAW NATION.

WHAT A SHAME?

WHERE IS BRO. JONATHAN GOODLUCK?

WHERE IS TIMI SYLVA?

WHERE ARE ALL BAYELSANS?

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN BAYELSA STATE?

ADAKA BORO IS BETRAYED AGAIN

IJAW NATION IS DISGRACED TODAY[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good point.

Possibly Reasons:

They want to woo Pa OBJ back to PDP.

They want Pa OBJ to forgive Jonathan.

Simply because of thread towards Sai Baba/ Osibanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Firefire(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
ok, next.... undecided
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Emycord: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
OBJ IS NOT IGBO NOW NA FOR IGBO MAN IJAW DEY FLEX MUSCLE NA. THEY WILL START SHOUTING "OUR OIL, OUR OIL" TO THINK GEJ IS IN HIS VILLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Amarabae(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
So why lying with timaya name?
And why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Did they complain to you?
Why carrying their matter on head like gala?
Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by madridguy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Next what?

Firefire:
ok, next.... undecided
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by InfiniteLoopx: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amarabae:
Nawa o
as in eh! These guys are always looking for a way attract insult to the Igbo nation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Amarabae(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

as in eh! These guys are always looking for a way attract insult to the Igbo nation
They irritate me here.
Carrying ijaw matter for head.
Embarrassing us here,
I don't understand this obsession with southern minorities issues by some Igbos here.
I said some, not all .
What's the point of this thread

1 Like

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Firefire(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Next what?

Next cry?
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Good point.

[s]Possibly Reasons:

They want to woo Pa OBJ back to PDP.

They want Pa OBJ to forgive Jonathan.

Simply because of thread towards Sai Baba/ Osibanjo [/s]

Spotted, awon ti Zone-B... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amarabae:

They irritate me here.
Embarrassing us here,
I don't understand this obsession with southern minorities issues by some Igbos here.
I said some, not all .
that is why the minorities just don't trust Igbo when it comes to security not all but some
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by seunmsg(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
OBJ made Jonathan vice president and then president. That should count for something.

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ANIOMADEI2018: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amarabae:

They irritate me here.
Embarrassing us here,
I said some, not all .

SHAME ON YOU. WHERE IS IBO IN THIS WRITE UP? THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IBO IN THIS TREAD. YOU HAVE JUST SHOWED YOUR COWARDICE BY NOT SPEAKING OUT AGAINST EVIL IN OUR LAND. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION TO BIAFRA. SORRY FOR YOU
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by horsepower101: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amarabae:

They irritate me here.
Embarrassing us here,
I said some, not all .

I don't see anywhere the op claimed to be Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Amarabae(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
horsepower101:

I don't see anywhere the op claimed to be Igbo.
I understand his tactics.
Why using the moniker name Aniomadei?
Anioma is what?
He created this thread to woo Igbos into it and turn it into ijaw+yoruba=vsIgbo.
Open your eyes and understand the game here

4 Likes

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Lipscomb(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
You need enlightenment .
ANIOMADEI2018:

SHAME ON YOU. WHERE IS IBO IN THIS WRITE UP? THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IBO IN THIS TREAD. YOU HAVE JUST SHOWED YOUR COWARDICE BY NOT SPEAKING OUT AGAINST EVIL IN OUR LAND. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION TO BIAFRA. SORRY FOR YOU
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by tutudesz: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IS BAYELSA STATE NOT THE SAME STATE THAT OBJ SENT SOLDIERS TO WIPE OUT ALL LIVING HUMAN BEING IN ODI LAND? WONDERS SHALL NEVER END. THE SAME STATE OBASANJO KILLED 2438 PERSON..... WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP CELEBRATING EVIL MEN?

http://old.nationaldailyng.com/news/politics/7010-how-soldiers-killed-2483-persons-in-odi-massacre

MY GOOD PEOPLE OF BAYELSA, SO YOUR PEOPLE'S LIFE AND INTEGRITY CAN BE USED FOR POLITICAL GAINS? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT OBJ CAN STEP HIS TOES ON IJAW LAND AS A CIVILIAN AND GO SCOTT FREE. OF ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE IN NIGERIA, OBJ WAS CHOSEN TO COMMISSION THIS HOSPITAL AND IJAW PEOPLE KEPT QUIET JUST BECAUSE OF POLITICS. THIS SINGULAR ACT HAS JUSTIFIED THE KILLING OF ODI PEOPLE AND PROVED THAT ALL 2483 PEOPLE KILLED WERE ALL USELESS PEOPLE. THE SAME MAN THAT WANTED TO KILLED ALL IJAW PEOPLE, A MAN THAT PUSH JONATHAN OUT OFFICE. DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN AND FORGIVEN HIM OF THE GENOCIDE HE COMMITTED IN ODI COMMUNITY IN KOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS ABOMINATION TO IJAW NATION.

WHAT A SHAME?

WHERE IS BRO. JONATHAN GOODLUCK?

WHERE IS TIMI SYLVA?

WHERE ARE ALL BAYELSANS?

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN IN BAYELSA STATE?

ADAKA BORO IS BETRAYED AGAIN

IJAW NATION IS DISGRACED TODAY
Your father and family members are fools!! Please Leave Ijaws out of your stupidity and face your useless life.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Kokolet11: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Firefire:
ok, next.... undecided
shut up op made a good point.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

why not use ijaw name instead of causing confusing with Igbo monicker to turn this into ijaw + yolloba VS Igbo affairs. you betrayals should leave Igbos out of your misery before you start shouting our oyel up and down

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ANIOMADEI2018: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
tutudesz:

Your father and family members are fools!! Please Leave Ijaws out of your stupidity and face your useless life.

THE WICKED CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED....SIMPLE
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by tutudesz: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

THE WICKED CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED....SIMPLE
Igbo people should stop dragging Ijaws into your fight, na by force to support Biafra?
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ihitenansa: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
op, who are u??

if igbo, whats ur biz with what happens in bayelsa?

if ijaw, why use igbo name??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
ihitenansa:
op, who are u??

if igbo, whats ur biz with what happens in bayelsa?

if ijaw, why use igbo name??

whether Ijaw or Igbo, the genocide was committed by the same man who is today commissioning the health facility that he did not build. Rather sent soldiers kill and level odi land. What a shame? Does it there is no other person to commission this hospital. I strongly believe that those 2483 persons killed will be crying for Justice. May God judge us. My people can betray even their life for political gains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ihitenansa: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:

whether Ijaw or Igbo, the genocide was committed by the same man who is today commissioning the health facility that he did not build. Rather sent soldiers kill and level odi land. What a shame? Does it there is no other person to commission this hospital. I strongly believe that those 2483 persons killed will be crying for Justice. May God judge us. My people can betray even their life for political gains
see, i completely share ur sentiments here, but still on still on, u shdt cry more than the bereaved, else u end up looked upon as having sinister motives.. i believe there are ijaws on this forum to lead the protest.. if there is the need. igbos hav suffered so much in this country because we hate oppression and have made louder noises than the oppressed,who for some reasons still end up turning against us eventually
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
ihitenansa:
see, i completely share ur sentiments here, but still on still on, u shdt cry more than the bereaved, else u end up looked upon as having sinister motives.. i believe there are ijaws on this forum to lead the protest.. if there is the need. igbos hav suffered so much in this country because we hate oppression and have made louder noises than the oppressed,who for some reasons still end up turning against us eventually

for your information, i am not Ibo , and i cannot deny that i am from Niger delta.....ok? It is only a fool will betray his people for mere politics.
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by toodark: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:

They irritate me here.
Embarrassing us here,
I said some, not all .

kiiikikikiki....amalabae...

Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by Nonaira1: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Nawa o

Some of you people are deluded as hell. Well I'm not shocked this is coming from you. Did you even bothered to click the ID before thinking he's anioma?

HE IS NOT ANIOMA and highly doubt he's Igbo or even Ijaw. Most of his post since registeration have ALL been about PMB/Osibanjo support. Very likely he's either a northern or a yoruba doing what they do best pretending to wtf they are not on anonymous sites.

The dude is just another APC bmc trying to cause another tribal bs through the act of bigotry and hate that useless party fly on. OBJ have been getting support nationwide especially in SS amd SE since he wrote that letter. This is an attempt to turn people against him like fucking duh?

Some of you people are highly ignorant and you are a clear example of most ignorant in my view. Do you ever once stop, analyze and think before writing rubbish?
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by toodark: 3:14am On Feb 17, 2018
why are you insulting her..??...whats your problem...??
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by BiafraIShere(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that the op is Igbo? Now, are you not the one insulting Igbos? Be reasonable please!
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by BiafraIShere(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Amarabae:

They irritate me here.
Embarrassing us here,
I said some, not all .
You are taking this your imaginary forced attachment too far and it's becoming delusional and irritating cry For starters, where did the op say or give the impression that he is Igbo?? Why do you now see any slight chance as opportunity to insult the Igbo nation even when it is absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for?? You have to apply tact and wisdom on issues involving your ethnicity and stop sounding like a loose wagon. Enough of your disparaging remarks on Igbo nation please, you are beginning to appear like the female version of barcanista shocked shocked
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by InfiniteLoopx: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
BiafraIShere:
How did you arrive at the conclusion that the op is Igbo? Now, are you not the one insulting Igbos? Be reasonable please!
His moniker... he could either be Igbo or an imposter trying to triger nairaland Igbo vs we South South bash.
Re: Shame On Bayelsa State...a Cry For Ijaw People by BiafraIShere(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

His moniker... he could either be Igbo or an imposter trying to triger nairaland Igbo vs we South South bash.
You forgot that Anioma comprises of all the communities in Delta north, and some of them do not accept to be Igbo. Even going by your logic, Ngeneukwenu, omenka and the rest of them zombies are not Igbo but they all took Igbo names, so why the hasty generalization based on a moniker??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Region Development Corporation Map 1955 - Pic / BMC Are Paid 250k Not 30k / Which Nigeria's Leader Can Match IBB's Records? Celebrating IBB At 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.