Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) (57995 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Valentine's Day With Hot Pictures / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Missanneb(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
hot
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
When you sucking in-between of a girl like this on daily basis, Good things will start happening in your life.

You bound to be successful

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nice body she got
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
She's getting fat...these African actresses don't know what the gym is used for...anyway I will still smash sha..she's fine
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Na only that one she fit do well, make she show another thing wey she sabi
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
LifeDrama:
Zynell Zuh, Zylofon signed Actress is regarded as one of the most popular slay queens on social media. She never fails to impress when she spotted on the red carpet of any event she attends. She is equally one of the most beautiful actresses in Ghana.
Well, On Wednesday 14th February 2018 which was Valentine’s day, Zynell Zuh was one the most desirable and super sexy Ghanian females you could find on the internet.

The Zylofon actress gave her fans a taste of how she was obviously preparing herself to enjoy the Valentines day with her mysterious lover.

Wearing a sexy red lingerie, Zynell Zuh released hot photos she took in a bath tube. She has a gorgeous body by standards.

Check Out The Photos Below

More Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/16/zynell-zuh-goes-half-nude-on-social-media-to-celebrate-vals-day/

Please, how hard will it be to get the candle wax off of the porcelain bath tub?
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Nice body she got

U sef get good body. smiley
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
nd na one kind guy d fucck dis thing
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by ifymadu: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
It’s high time we stopped calling these girls actresses and call them what they really are. A girl gets her first cast next thing you see her naked on social media. Actresses my foot, well, advertise your assets and expect bids from customers.

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Another picture for your viewing pleasure

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aghh Osanuebua! Dis is deadly temptation shocked . I can see some hipscheesy and some sexy thighscheesy..most important of all i can sight her back.the back looks nice plus those pesky boobs of herscheesy..still looking at her back thoughcheesy...looking choppable all d waycheesy cc greiboy,Randy91,Xinzu,Femieddy,potbelly,luminiouz cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jakumo:
Another picture for your viewing pleasure

jakumo doggy dogg, we Nigerians ain't into bones
cheesy.

Go feen for twiggy someplace else

This woman is finely proportioned.

I hope three was someone to finish off all that woman on display.
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Haric(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:
When sum1 took a pix inside her house did she send u to spread the pix?
You can spread the good news ( the world of God), but you can spread the nude.
Rubbish!!!
oga na "world" of GOD abi word of GOD
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
oyb:

jakumo doggy dogg, we Nigerians ain't into bones
cheesy.

Go feen for twiggy someplace else

My sole mission in life is to free the Nigerian mind from the cardinal sin of unrepentant FAT and BLUBBER WORSHIP.

I am prepared to battle many demons along the way to my ultimate victory, but I will not relent on the logical conclusion has been reached.
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
omooba969:

U sef get good body. smiley
Thanks cool
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
That song. Banana fall on you comes to mind.

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Euouae:
When you sucking in-between of a girl like this on daily basis, Good things will start happening in your life.

Lol
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jakumo:

My sole mission in life is to free the Nigerian mind from the cardinal sin of unrepentant FAT and BLUBBER WORSHIP.

I am prepared to battle many demons along the way to my ultimate victory, but I will not relent on the logical conclusion has been reached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gosh! This is the first time am looking at my fellow woman's body and feel goosebumps! lipsrsealed

She is drop dead sexy and hot! Esp with the red lingerie shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by olasaad(f): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nedfed:

I mean ur fada again!
U know why?
[b]Omo ale loma ko kodo ba iya eee[/b]
That's who u're
So am sending u back home

Omo osan
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
oyb:

You are close to the truth, brother. I find the sight of blubber so frightening that my man-meat shrivels so bad that I literally cannot find it.

So, to avoid any instances of my timber log winding up missing in action, I regard the spectacle of fat women wearing skimpy attire with a healthy dose of fear and loathing, even as I flee for dear life.

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
she sure is gorgeous! tongue the power of make up and fake hair is epic, but why is her face light and from her waist down is dark? sad
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
gypsey:
she sure is gorgeous! tongue the power of make up and fake hair is epic, but why is her face light and her from her waist down is dark? sad

That is the aftermath of chemical warfare being waged against black skin pigment, the outcome of which cannot be predicted as yet by neutral observers.

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
lefulefu:
Aghh Osanuebua! Dis is deadly temptation shocked . I can see some hipscheesy and some sexy thighscheesy..most important of all i can sight her back.the back looks nice plus those pesky boobs of herscheesy..still looking at her back thoughcheesy...looking choppable all d waycheesy cc greiboy,Randy91,Xinzu,Femieddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jakumo:

That is the aftermath of chemical warfare being waged against black skin pigment, the outcome of which cannot be predicted as yet by neutral observers.
enhn? all that face paints just to cover her black skin?
even though her black skin looks much smoother and better. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Euouae:

2 Likes

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
My mama just dey go and saw this now,she said this people come to the world not to think or do whahala na to shaye and die lol grin grin
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by silver94(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Poster doesn't know the difference between a bikini and lingerie undecided

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by jaytime(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Every slay queen wants to use pant and bra to gain attention in the name of bikini.
Bikini ko, beginning ni.
Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by softprick: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Be like say jezebel hold meeting recently say time no dey make women seduce as much men to hell cos nudity this days just yakpa like pure water

1 Like

Re: Zynell Zuh Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jakumo:

You are close to the truth, brother. I find the sight of blubber so frightening that my man-meat shrivels so bad that I literally cannot find it.

So, to avoid any instances of my timber log winding up missing in action, I regard the spectacle of fat women wearing skimpy attire with a healthy dose of fear and loathing, even as I flee for dear life.

White boy in black skin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headies: Pretty Mike Dressed Like Eyo To Award Night / Psquare Share Beautiful Pics With Their Wives After Dad's Burial / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.