Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (54162 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by IYANGBALI: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Na dis kind old women lala dey always like to carry, as him too dey stingy. He go dey suck slippers thinking sey him dey suck fresh breasts

1 Like

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Haric(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donemmaco:
Aboki na Aboki....even if he go London nah Aboki he still be. face like poo
zero chill cheesy
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by jaytime(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Enough potty and body filling.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Aondofrank: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
habsydiamond:
fraud alert!!! This land is not for sale.....beware of 419 grin grin
habsydiamond:
habsydiamond:
Bros na which one come be dat one nah,na who dey sale land here?
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Archbishop88: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Even with d spraying and panel beating ..she never pure reachy taste. God bless my taste wherever she is.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by neonly: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Haric:
how d dullard blood be

Salty but I wan use hypo take wash am make he pure
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Haric(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
neonly:

Salty but I wan use hypo take wash am make he pure
lol dullard blood no fit pure o cheesy
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Galantis: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
God punish make up artists angry
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by neonly: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Haric:
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by neonly: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Haric:

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by mikejj(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin chai warisdis..i buy motor i dey travel go obodo oyibo.jez sippin zobo one side
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand those that have issues with people that makeup. Everyone deserves to look beautiful whichever way they choose. Your idea of beauty may not match someone else's but that's why it's their life not yours. Do with your face what you want let them do with their face what they want. C'est finit.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by mikejj(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
grin
labake1:
Painless surgery
It is nice
grin laba nothing is nice here abeg..she looks like shrine attendant of olumosho rock.kiki
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by labake1(f): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin laba nothing is nice here abeg..she looks like shrine attendant of olumosho rock.kiki

So you are with those #TeamMakeupIsAScam on nairaland
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
visijo:
Old cargo.. Good riddance to lobbish
That's someone's mother/grandmother you're talking about. What has she done that's so bad to deserve you calling her names? Where's your respect for elders? Will you like someone to speak about your mum the way you just spoke about this woman?
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
hmmmm, she want to continue flexing.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Deckline(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
boolet:
I look forward to the time mankind will overcome ageing cry
Keep looking into the future impossibility.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Deckline(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

That's someone's mother/grandmother you're talking about. What has she done that's so bad to deserve you calling her names? Where's your respect for elders? Will you like someone to speak about your mum the way you just spoke about this woman?
He is a kid in need of attention.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by OyinO: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Recycling
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by boolet: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deckline:

Keep looking into the future impossibility.
The Bible gives hope smiley
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by mikejj(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2018
grin
labake1:

So you are with those #TeamMakeupIsAScam on nairaland
grin yes oo..#teamnaturalbeauty thats the real deal.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by dasparrow: 2:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Sunexy:
I will notice her age even at night with the make up

LOL grin
So true. No amount of make up can hide the fact that she is an elderly woman.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by dasparrow: 2:46am On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
ewwwwwwwww angry op why you no put viewer discretion?

Would you have said the same if she were your mom? Show some respect, will ya?

Tomorrow Nigerians will be singing like a canary that Nigerians are respectful and have culture. Which respect? Which culture? Culture of tribalism, nepotism, misogynism, corruption and greed.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by friendlyadvice: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2018
dasparrow:

Would you have said the same if she were your mom?.
grin God no go let my mama be like this
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Mechejy: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Rachelsblog:
In this world no one is old again, A grandma is currently Causing Trouble on Instagram following a Miraculous Makeup Transformation on her face..
She's definetely got an expert facebeat, its lit, They even removed the Wrinkles..
Buh while some thinks it's completely amazing, other Fans Quite disagree saying its fraud. Somebody Cannot be old in Peace again.. lol
See reactions below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/ig-users-explodes-over-shocking-makeup.html?m=1

queen comy, madam cash ugwum ike oha what is your thot on this? Is it ok.reply
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Virus777: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:

If you're lucky, you'll be like her one day. Your face will be adorned with same wrinkles.
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Keywordconcept(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by friendlyadvice: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Virus777:

If you're lucky, you'll be like her one day. Your face will be adorned with same wrinkles.
God no go let me be like your mama wen I reach this age grin
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Virus777: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:

God no go let me be like your mama wen I reach this age grin

Prepare to die young then. grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by friendlyadvice: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2018
Virus777:

Prepare to die young then. grin grin grin
Na I'm gonna look like this at that age

Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by Rozaytee: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
like say u no go old one day
Re: Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React by friendlyadvice: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
like say u no go old one day
I ain't gon look like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do This? (Pic) / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.