Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) (38802 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by wasyou: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Governor of abuja. Crisis with Central region.. between Fulani and the people..

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
A date with him won't be a bad idea cool
with all the kidnapping and money rituals being reported on a daily basis....i bet you wouldn't mind going to Europe via Libya...
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:

Just of the car?
Your life is at risk.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by wildkat: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
After his career got dead he think he can gain peoples attention by showing us a borrowed car? the car is borrowed don't ask how

How do you know his career is dead. Did you end it for him? Bloody haters spewing hate form their crumbled life.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
Be willing to even pay him to go on a date with you, yet he will refuse because you are coveteous.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
Far from that sad he's a caring young man that knows what he wants..... he do treat ladies nicely..... so a date with him won't be a bad idea because that car is everything tongue
I wont be surprised if news of biacan ending up being used for ritual hits frontpage before July.

Greedy thing.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by fifty5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martinez19:
This is bianca grin
so you mean bianca cannot weather the storm with any man?typical of all bianca's,that is how another biafra in the south east married his ancestor.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
ok

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am more interested in the interiors
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by R0ckefeller: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

This is Chevrolet and it's not even customized
bros the lambo door is a start
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:

So you getting wet cos of Camaro with suicide doors?

Sweetheart, when you dreams finally come true, tell him we’ve been doing “suicide” doors and pimped cars since 2010 and even Lamborghini has grown tired of them doors.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by designVATExcel: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
My folks will so flog me if I buy this kind of car & I'm still living in a rented apartment
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only customised door wey kabiru fit do u don dey hail them. Make we see inside na grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Dramadiddy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Camaro full lekki...when he pimps his Bentley he should come and tell us

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:

angry
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Sofrosh(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
agohmamuda:
Thats a Chevrolet Camaro with a suicide doors. Muscle car. Turbo charged engine. 500+ Horse Power.

My only Aphaslt 8 broda grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by cashkid: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
WC one be remodelling again? ;DD. The guy repaint the car! Period!!!! grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chevrolet camaro, Dodge challenger, ford mustang

all sweet muscle rides
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by cashkid: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
OMEGA009:

So you getting wet cos of Camaro with suicide doors?

Sweetheart, when you dreams finally come true, tell him we’ve been doing “suicide” doors and pimped cars since 2010 and even Lamborghini has grown tired of them doors.

grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Emezy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rapmaestro:
I saw this ride today and I was hypnotized.. Nice car.
Inside unilag abi
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
fifty5:
so you mean bianca cannot weather the storm with any man?typical of all bianca's,that is how another biafra in the south east married his ancestor.
Go through bianca's posts and you will see that see has no time for broke dudes. She is very unapologetic about it grin. She is a correct material girl. If you don't have cash, don't come within two metres close to her. grin grin grin

#biancaihailthee
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by fifty5(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martinez19:
Go through bianca's posts and you will see that see has no time for broke dudes. She is very unapologetic about it grin. She is a correct material girl. If you don't have cash, don't come within two metres close to her. grin grin grin

#biancaihailthee
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry angry
My wife, how are you?
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Rapmaestro(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
dondemex:
Inside unilag abi
no, waec
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rapmaestro:
no, waec
It was coming from Unilag I saw it on Friday too. The car is just too loud
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by agohmamuda(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sofrosh:

My only Aphaslt 8 broda grin

Lol. my guy my guy. I don't play games. I know good cars for real life. I love them so I study them.
Re: Alexx Ekubo's Customized Sports Car (Photo) by ThatCEO: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
agohmamuda:
Thats a Chevrolet Camaro with a suicide doors. Muscle car. Turbo charged engine. 500+ Horse Power.

Chai!!! 500hp grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Spotted At The UEFA Champions League Final After His Performance / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Backless Dress, Hit Or Miss? / Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.