Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections (673 Views)

Election 2019: Nigeria’s Emerging Political Leaders - Reuben Abati / African Rights Commission Tells President Buhari What To Do Regarding IPOB, Kanu / US Ambassador Visits Fayose Regarding 2019 elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
What emerging political parties should do .
It's a known fact that every little political party wants to effect change at all cost perior to 2019

However what are the possibilities of those dreams becoming realities ,
Floating a new political party in an unstable water is no joke at the moment and the masses cannot afford to be taken for a ride for the second time,that is a fact .

The possibilities are endless ,and limitless although the pros and cons of winning an election cannot be over emphasised .
I always admire the zeal,passion and hope those emerging political parties have towards effecting change for a new Nigeria .but all that hard work can only become reality if they joing forces together .
I always love team work ,I believe a bunch is needed to sweep off tides and I believe forming a grand coalition would be a breakthrough .

The political aspirations: are the same
The manifestoes :seemingly alike
The dreams for a new Nigeria : similar !! Etc
OBJ started one recently and I believe his dream for Nigeria is the same as what we have always imagined .
No one can match his political prowess in Nigeria at the moment and we can't deny that he is a leading political figure as well as a well respected elder statesman .
(Emerging political parties )Joing forces with OBJ since the door is still open .infiltrate the government with your dreams and the sky is the limit and know that one must not be at the top to fight corruption or effect change .....
~martins elijah~
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
after thought ....
.why don't we avoid election results looking like JAMB scores and move Nigeria forward .
even if it's a new party let's rally behind it and make Nigeria what we all aspire it to be
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Cromagnon: 3:35am On Feb 17, 2018
33bandit:
What emerging political parties should do .
It's a known fact that every little political party wants to effect change at all cost perior to 2019

However what are the possibilities of those dreams becoming realities ,
depends

Floating a new political party in an unstable water is no joke at the moment and the masses cannot afford to be taken for a ride for the second time,that is a fact .
y not
we were taken for a ride for 60 years

The possibilities are endless ,and limitless although the pros and cons of winning an election cannot be over emphasised .
I always admire the zeal,passion and hope those emerging political parties have towards effecting change for a new Nigeria .but all that hard work can only become reality if they joing forces together .
says who

I always love team work ,I believe a bunch is needed to sweep off tides and I believe forming a grand coalition would be a breakthrough .

The political aspirations: are the same
The manifestoes :seemingly alike
The dreams for a new Nigeria : similar !! Etc
walks,talks smells like a duck

OBJ started one recently and I believe his dream for Nigeria is the same as what we have always imagined .
No one can match his political prowess in Nigeria at the moment and we can't deny that he is a leading political figure as well as a well respected elder statesman .
tinubu nko

(Emerging political parties )Joing forces with OBJ since the door is still open
what did you get from obj since the 60s
.infiltrate the government with your dreams and the sky is the limit and know that one must not be at the top to fight corruption or effect change .....
~martins elijah~
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by debolayinka(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Success of the Coalition will still depend on their ability to harmonize their dreams.
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2018
there is nothing new again they can do aside from doing what the old ones have being dojng before......impose candidates and try to rig the elections!
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Cromagnon:
depends y not
we were taken for a ride for 60 years says who walks,talks smells like a duck tinubu nko what did you get from obj since the 60s
you can deny this as long as u want but obj has been a major player in the political scene ...
havnt u thought why APC needing him to give them a nod during the 2015 campaign.
I believe he would still play a big role come 2019 he is still respected in that regard since his letter shook grounds
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
debolayinka:
Success of the Coalition will still depend on their ability to harmonize their dreams.
yes that is a fact ..befor some of them would scream foul like the aggrieved apc members loool
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
there is nothing new again they can do aside from doing what the old ones have being dojng before......impose candidates and try to rig the elections!
about rigging the elections ..I think that would be met with stiff resistance .since this upcoming election is gonnna be taken more serious .
about imposition of candidate I believe apc would try out elrufai if pmb is not going to contest and one wouldn't call objs coalition an imposition of candidate just yet
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Cromagnon: 1:35am On Feb 18, 2018
33bandit:

you can deny this as long as u want but obj has been a major player in the political scene ...
when did i talk about obj being minor

havnt u thought why APC needing him to give them a nod during the 2015 campaign.
i di not think
i know
he's white man stoooge

I believe he would still play a big role come 2019 he is still respected in that regard since his letter shook grounds
he is welcome to play the game
its a pity he will not be disgraced before he dies as he desrves
very lucky man
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cromagnon:
when did i talk about obj being minor i di not think
i know
he's white man stoooge he is welcome to play the game
its a pity he will not be disgraced before he dies as he desrves
very lucky man
hahahahaha ..then you would agree with me at this juncture that joining OBJs coalition wouldn't be a bad idea after all ...
forget what obj has done or what he has not done .
he just possess that aura to win in every situation .
except if one is engrossed with losing ,joining the force now not something one needs to think about twice .
Re: What Emerging Political Parties Need To Do Regarding 2019 Elections by Cromagnon: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
33bandit:

hahahahaha ..then you would agree with me at this juncture that joining OBJs coalition wouldn't be a bad idea after all
depends
forget what obj has done or what he has not done .
can't forget he is not out to help me
he just possess that aura to win in every situation .
who winning epp unless you want to loot also(wisest thing to do sha)
except if one is engrossed with losing
i prefer buhari failure to obj failure(16yrs)
.,joining the force now not something one needs to think about twice .
i just want pdp to sit on bench small cos they don't seem to have learnt anything
none of their governors is even trying to be responsible
at least fashola deceived us with small stunt in lagos
even ajimobi and aregbe are doin small small serenre
amosun join
but pdp!!! na only loot dem sabi
that is why i don't think obj will chnge anything
and i don't think it is prudent to reward reprehensible behavior
they should suffer in the wilderness small

(1) (Reply)

We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP / My Major Regret In Life - Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo / BREAKING: Senate Plenary Disrupted By Thugs, Mace Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.