Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,741 members, 7,855,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap (3768 Views)

Sold*** Clean Low Mileage 2012 Toyota Camry Sports*Toks***Lagos Cleared**SOLD! / 2015 Model Toyota Corolla Sports Toks Fully Loaded / 3 Units Of 2007 And 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
hubcruz:
That's the vin u can check on it if u wish to check on it.

It's a Salvage/Accidented Vehicle. Sustained a front collision.

The photos you advertised as pre-purchase photos were certainly not photos of this vehicle.

1 Like

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
hubcruz:
That's the vin u can check on it if u wish to check on it.

VIN for which of the camry? Pre-shipping picture or the one that panel beater is fixing?

No wonder no pictures of the drivers side

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

VIN for which of the camry? Pre-shipping picture or the one that panel beater is fixing?

S6 or S7? wink
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Meanwhile the camry he's actually advertising for sale with the Nigerian photos is actually accidented.

1 Share

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

S6 or S7? wink

Last try
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Last try

cheesy grin

Welcome to the club smiley wink

Regular or +?
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

cheesy grin

Welcome to the club smiley wink

Regular or +?

Hahaha regular, joined the club late 2017.. Are the chairman of the club?
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hahaha regular, joined the club late 2017.. Are the chairman of the club?

No, custodian of the Keys to the club doors. wink The 9 is beckoning. Consumerism stinks cheesy cheesy
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

No, custodian of the Keys to the club doors. wink The 9 is beckoning. Consumerism stinks cheesy cheesy

True that!!
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't understand again shocked

1 Share

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Ipfreely: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Yeah, that's the vehicle has actually advertising.

grin cheesy Didn't want to post any more images.

The guy seems like a nice enough guy, but he's just so used to doing things the wrong way.
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by calculusx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

Yeah, that's the vehicle has actually advertising.

grin cheesy Didn't want to post any more images.

The guy seems like a nice enough guy, but he's just so used to doing things the wrong way.

GAZZUZZ:

* LWKMD....Una wan kill Tony? grin grin abeg ooooo
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
calculusx:

* LWKMD....Una wan kill Tony? grin grin abeg ooooo

Tony is trying to pull a fake Calculusx grin grin grin with before and after pictures
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Tony is trying to pull a fake Calculusx grin grin grin with before and after pictures

with confidence o! grin
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by Nairalander01: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
HubCruz is a magician
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by timifakay(m): 3:14am On Mar 29, 2018
@OP, For 2 shall become 1.
Wehdonsah.
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

No biggie

grin

Oya please help me explain this case
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by valarinz: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oya please help me explain this case

grin grin grin

You could pose as a serious buyer and do physical inspection na
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

grin grin grin

You could pose as a serious buyer and do physical inspection na

True true, As we are jobless kids, we have enough time for that.
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by valarinz: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
thebigkendo:

True true, As we are jobless kids, we have enough time for that.

Seriously, do u expect me to keep exposing the loopholes??

Contrary to what u think, I'm not against the exposing of badly accidented cars being sold as clean title
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

Seriously, do u expect me to keep exposing the loopholes??

Contrary to what u think, I'm not against the exposing of badly accidented cars being sold as clean title

Yay!!! we have a new demeanor grin grin grin grin but seriously some dealers are just wicked souls, Imagine fixing this & selling to a fellow human being as clean, first body toks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6919885_screenshot20180402192918chrome_jpeg32d9dbd251ae55e2cf144ee51b4f0b65
Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by valarinz: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
thebigkendo:

Yay!!! we have a new demeanor grin grin grin grin but seriously some dealers are just wicked souls, Imagine fixing this & selling to a fellow human being as clean, first body toks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6919885_screenshot20180402192918chrome_jpeg32d9dbd251ae55e2cf144ee51b4f0b65

That's actually a very bad car, only private users should buy it themselves and fix (if they're OK with it of course), no dealer should buy this and attempt fixing to resell.

I only get mad at the rudeness, arrogance and double standards being displayed by some of the characters involved in the "full disclosure" campaign.

That said, I think u missed when I posted pics of the vehicle below on a particular thread here, these types of crap are exactly what I believe the campaign should be out to stamp out and I'll never post In defence of anyone who'll refurbish and try to sell this

Re: 2009 Model Toyota Camry Sports Toks Selling Cheap by calculusx(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

That's actually a very bad car, only private users should buy it themselves and fix (if they're OK with it of course), no dealer should buy this and attempt fixing to resell.

I only get mad at the rudeness, arrogance and double standards being displayed by some of the characters involved in the "full disclosure" campaign.

That said, I think u missed when I posted pics of the vehicle below on a particular thread here, these types of crap are exactly what I believe the campaign should be out to stamp out and I'll never post In defence of anyone who'll refurbish and try to sell this

Jesus Son of GOD shocked shocked. Whoever bought this to be fixed to either resell or for personal use has no regard for human life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / SOLD 2008 Tokunbo Mazda CX7 (Selling Cheap) / I Need A 2008 Camry With Leather Seat And Navigation. I Have 2.8m Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.