Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons (4678 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Please I'm About To Buy Tecno Camon 15 / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Ttek2243: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
I've been using Tecno Camon CX since June 2017 and I've never witnessed or experienced all these issues you are listing. The camera is as good as ever and no faults recorded. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by bravesoul247(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
chizzycute411:
I regret buying Tecno phone most especially camon CX cos the phone is full of fault. Imagine a phone that is malfunctioning in terms of the phone restarting by its self and after restarting the apps in the phone will be appearing double not only that u can't switch off the phone or restart it urself unless u press and hold on to the button. The latest fault now is that the camera that was awesome before has now turn to a nightmare to me. Pls my advice is do not buy Tecno or infinix or itel phones they re complete low quality phones. I don't want any body to regret it later just as iam right now.
just take it to carlcare
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by ddjay: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mtcheew, since Nigerians have decided to be cheap and gullible, MY ADVICE TO CHINA IS, TEACH YOUR NURSERY SCHOOL CHILDREN HOW TO MAKE PHONES,THEN SEND THEM DOWN TO NAIJA, THEM PLENTY WEY GO RUSH BUY,mtcheew nonsense
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Ejadike(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
chizzycute411:
I regret buying Tecno phone most especially camon CX cos the phone is full of fault. Imagine a phone that is malfunctioning in terms of the phone restarting by its self and after restarting the apps in the phone will be appearing double not only that u can't switch off the phone or restart it urself unless u press and hold on to the button. The latest fault now is that the camera that was awesome before has now turn to a nightmare to me. Pls my advice is do not buy Tecno or infinix or itel phones they re complete low quality phones. I don't want any body to regret it later just as iam right now.
I think its specifically your phone or maybe you bought a cloned one. So many people are using the device and have not complained
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Ejadike(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Before giving my Tecno Spark to my baby sister vos she passed her GCE, I enjoyed it and it really served me well.
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Jacinta44(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
people use this device and enjoy, what exactly is the problem
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
oh my god ,who is clonning tecno.
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Creg7: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2018
You not been happy with your tecno device does not mean others won't. i'm happy with mine.... Tecno rocks��
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Freelancerx: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Seems you're the only one with this issue. The CX is one of Tecno's best phones till date.
Re: Pls Be Careful Do Not Buy Tecno Phones Read My Reasons by Adepojutim: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
Tecno k9 plus is worst. The phone hangs,gets hot,and the camera stops working in like months

(1) (2) (Reply)

China's Huawei Launched 5G Network The Secret Reveled By USA Will Blow Your Mind / Airtel Increased Their Data? Anyone Notice? / Tecno Partners With Blackberry On BBM For Android Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.