Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help (1422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Emezy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Goodday Nigerians, I don't know the right section to put this. Am a young guy and i need need help as i av tried everything else but nothing has worked. I started learning how to sew cloth on August last year, early this year my oga came back from village and told us that since we av learned how to sew cloth, that we should leave. it was a shock to us because he didn't give us another reason and that was the only place we get our small money from. I left January ending and since then av been at home. I do get some amendments once in a while but doing is always hard as i av to go to one shop in my street at night when the man is trough for the day to work them. please good people i need a sewing machine to start work but i don't av the money or the means to get one, so i said let me BEG here. please anything anyone can give, no matter how small God will surely bless the person beyond imagination. nothing is too small. I know things are hard in the country but anything anyone can spear will go a long way. thanks and God bless
Re: I Need Help by Greatzeus(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
You are not alone bro, even the following people need more help than you
Donald Trump
Mohammadu Buhari
Jacob Zuma
Wetin be name of that guy we GtBank go buggle him house again? grin grin
Re: I Need Help by Emezy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Greatzeus:
You are not alone bro, even the following people need more help than you
Donald Trump
Mohammadu Buhari
Jacob Zuma
Wetin be name of that guy we GtBank go buggle him house again? grin grin

every one needs help in one area of life. The kind of help i need is different from the one those guys you mention needs
Re: I Need Help by Emezy(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigerians make una help me. Mbok
Re: I Need Help by exporttraining: 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
You seek for loan of 60 000 naira from naijacutee. but you refuse to show up. people like you are small in the game. i am given you jittle time to show up and pay back. you can never imagine what will happen to you. you won't believe this! naija is now better to track people like you.

(1) (Reply)

Burial Photo Of 6 Children Poisoned By Step Mother At Anambra / Who Is Tosin Odunfa? | Nigerian Who Ordered Soyinka Out Of His Seat / Tips On How To Win Jumia Treasure Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.