Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Am Quitting Yahoo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Quitting Yahoo (1099 Views)

Flavors Of Change: IVG 2400 Vape Series And Elf Bar's Role In Quitting Smoking / Quitting Smoking Easily With Vaping: My Personal Story / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Quitting Yahoo by Newme364: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
cry Although I started my journey into yahoo a few months ago having been introduced to it by some of old friends I met. I have decided to quit. Reasons are

1. I have reasons to believe my guys are diabolical and its only a matter of time before the introduce me into that aspect. I don't want to ever try that type of thing

2. It is distracting. I mean most of us are graduates and the type of creativity we use to scam people can be used for something good instead. I had many plans after graduation now I don't bother pursing them anymore. I have also stopped job hunting all because of yahoo

3. A lot of innocent people are caught up in the scam. For instance instead of receiving the yahoo money directly , my guys usually go to shop or mall to buy something. At the end of the day it's an innocent person that is implicated. Sometimes it's a stolen account atm card or they just deceive an innocent person to use and receive the scam money.

4. Wasting of money from yahoo. The money never last. Its like blood money something before you know it it has finished and you don't even know what you used it for.

I have decided to dust my certificate and hustle for a job. Thank God I haven't gone far.

I have also prayed to God that if I get a job I will use my part of my salary to pay some of my victims, some on nairalnad and on Facebook back even if its part by part so I can have a clear conscience now and forever.

So help me God

2 Likes

Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Believe me alot of us who are into some online legit jobs make more money than this so called Yahoo boys,their are different ways you can earn legitimately,you can learn an online skill,then register on sites like upwork,Fiverr to sell your services,you can go into buying and selling of domains,importing very unique items from 1688,taobao to resell here in Nigeria,you can sell products on foreign online marketplaces like Amazon,eBay like I do,you can also go into ecurrency biz like buying and selling of PM, Bitcoins,payonneer,Skrill,neteller etc,you can go into affiliate marketing whereby you promote different companies products using your affiliate links.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Daviddson(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
You did well. Being financially challenged is never a good excuse to go into crime. And the consequences are always never escapeable.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Believe me alot of us who are into some online legit jobs make more money than this so called Yahoo boys,their are different ways you can earn legitimately,you can learn an online skill,then register on sites like upwork,Fiverr to sell your services,you can go into buying and selling of domains,importing very unique items from 1688,taobao to resell here in Nigeria,you can sell products on foreign online marketplaces like Amazon,eBay like I do,you can also go into ecurrency biz like buying and selling of PM, Bitcoins,payonneer,Skrill,neteller etc,you can go into affiliate marketing whereby you promote different companies products using your affiliate links.
Wow. Please put me through one of all these. May God bless you.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Newme364: 3:12am On Jul 27, 2019
Daviddson:
You did well. Being financially challenged is never a good excuse to go into crime. And the consequences are always never escapeable.
True. Believe me I am even having weird nightmare already. Its not worth it abeg cry. I better dust my certificate and go job hunting

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by SeedofDavid: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

hello sir, pls how do you go about making payments on goods you import? is a visa or MasterCard sufficient?
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 27, 2019
SeedofDavid:

hello sir, pls how do you go about making payments on goods you import? is a visa or MasterCard sufficient?
yes you can make payments for goods using your MasterCard,but as for me I use a virtual credit card which I created from a site online when my gtbank MasterCard failed to work,but to save your self all the stress you can get a trusted agent to help you make the payment and ship the goods down for you.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by SeedofDavid: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
yes you can make payments for goods using your MasterCard,but as for me I use a virtual credit card which I created from a site online when my gtbank MasterCard failed to work,but to save your self all the stress you can get a trusted agent to help you make the payment and ship the goods down for you.

OK sir, deeply appreciate your assistance.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Newme364: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2019
Yes. I finally got a Job. Thank u jesus. I shall keep to my promise
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Newme364:
Yes. I finally got a Job. Thank u jesus. I shall keep to my promise
Wow. Congrats, bro! May God help you remain steadfast.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala, Seun, this thread should be featured to encourage legal earning. Please.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Amadaz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by iPhoneRepairer: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Clean hustle always pays. You live your life with no stressing and all your efforts are legit when karma is concerned.

IPHONE REPAIR TRAINING COURSE
How To Generate Steady Income Repairing iPhones. Click here for access
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Newme364: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Wow. Congrats, bro! May God help you remain steadfast.
Amen and God bless you too sir
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by meezynetwork(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Nice format
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by Newme364: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Clean hustle always pays. You live your life with no stressing and all your efforts are legit when karma is concerned.

IPHONE REPAIR TRAINING COURSE
How To Generate Steady Income Repairing iPhones. Click here for access
Very correct
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by oxypress: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
The law of restitution says you must return it by seven folds. 'I am sorry' is never enough. If not you will be seeing 'woders upon wonders'.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by fykes(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
You know most people don't understand when u hear guys saying "the street is military "or "street rough" u think they mean that things are hard.

My dear dem mean say d Waka wey dey involve for street no be here. Na strong diabolic chumchin. If u like carry chaplet follow body , na u know.
Re: I Am Quitting Yahoo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:39am On May 18, 2020
Newme364:

Amen and God bless you too sir
Hello, bro. Good morning. It's been 6 months now. How has the journey been? What has changed? Please be honest. A lot lies in your hands just by your answers. If you're would rather talk offline, good.

(1) (Reply)

Can Shrooms Online Deliver Magic Mushrooms At Any Time? / MONEY HESIT: Download Money Heist Season 5 For Free / The Moment A Dead Man Wake Up In Morgue Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.