Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

‘my Husband’s Diary’ -- Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Husband’s Diary’ -- Daniella Okeke (777 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband’s Diary’ -- Daniella Okeke by 11Ebisco: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Daniella Okeke out with ‘My Husband’s diary’ FEBRUARY 16, 2018 Curvy Nigerian actress, Daniella Okeke is out with another movie titled ‘My Husband’s Diary’, a movie that talks about two sides of a marriage. “The greatest struggle ever known to man is that of his flesh against his Spirit.

And very often than not, it is an unfamiliar journey along a very familiar road. No one would understand. No one could ever imagine that imperfection can be so blindly masked in perfection,” she said. On the theme of the movie, which has to do with man’s deepest secret, she stated, “Sadly, all it takes is a moment of weakness.

Perhaps the very moment when we least expect. And if we could truly understand the creature called man we would need him to at least write his deepest secrets in a Diary!!”

The actress has also kicked off her ‘Stay in School’ project which started on February 9, with a visit to Ijomu Primary School, Ikorodu, where the team talked to the students about the importance of staying in school and also sharing with them some school supplies.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/my-husbands-diary-daniella-okeke.html

Re: ‘my Husband’s Diary’ -- Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Is she married??

I don't need answer to the above question please
Re: ‘my Husband’s Diary’ -- Daniella Okeke by fifty5(m): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Writing diary is now the new cool.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Comedian To Join Super Youngstar Comedy Club Drop Ur Contact / Blac Chyna Goes To The Police After Sex Video Leaks / Slimming Patch For Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.