Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking (36078 Views)

Epic Throwback Video Of Davido As A Little Boy Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Soulpower:

I see you have finally lost it. Sorry.
lost what.. if you don't have anything reasonable to say, go have some rest.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by mcgaius: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Its very unfortunate that majority of Nigerian youths lack fashion awareness.That shoe is a famous italian brand known as "filanto idiot" very expensive
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
The senators brain has been used to fry akamu.... no wonder he thinks like a fool, common shoe he can't buy

you people are useless lots. thats why when you elect people into offices, they make it a point of duty not to disapoint you by looting as much as they can because if they comeout broke, you would be the same people that would shame them for not being rich while in office. did you look at his wrist watch?
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Someone that can buy iPhonex and wear Rolex cannot buy a $30 dollar shoe. In case u don't know I polish my shoes once a week bcoz there's no dust here in Dallas and also in New York so its a very big deal if an ambassador can be looking unkempt with his raggedy arss shoe. U need to free urself from mental tribalism and slavery. What about D actor, did he steal our wealth to look good?
I don't know what you're talking about.. do you know if it's actually the camera or that's the way the leather looks..
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
Just came to say this williams uchemba is too handsome kiss
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Bullhari007(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2018
aboki them no dey get fashion sense nah.... he no dey drink alcohol , he no dey wear better clothes, he no dey club, better food he no dey eat, just to sniff cow dung and use the rest of the money to support their Islamic agenda, they believe easiest way to get 75 virgins is support the Islamic movement with stolen money,
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Pchidexy(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2018
Danty37:

I am are insanely crazy.. Goat everywhere.. that's what I am are..
Genetic madness!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by designVATExcel: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2018
The Ambassador is young oh. Hmmm

To the topic, can't we all just laugh about the shoe and move oh.
Must we result to tribalism and insults.

The shoe is funny, it looks worn out. Maybe its because of how fresh Williams is looking sha; Neatly ironed native and shiny shoes.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by OgSammy(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Nothing is wrong with the pair of shoes . It was apparently noticed because Williams own looks sparkling . My fellow Nigerians please we should give attention to the real issues not try to ridicule people . Those people saying trash about the mans shoes can't even afford to constantly put food on their tables and make people around them feel safe . Losers !!!
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by magzey: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2018
People are only interested on appearance not contribution.Nauna we have along way to go
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by featheredwinter(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Bolustical:
Those complaining about the shoe for its simple nature will be the first to to cry foul if he had worn something costly. They'd be the first to check the price out on Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia and other online retail outlets.

I bothered to check the name of who started this shoe rubbish and I wasn't disappointed.

It's the regular haters.

I tell you!

It is this same people who will complain if he wears designer shoes.

SMH for human beans.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Mryacks: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2018
martineverest:
I think Nigerian youths,especially the social media chapter have a huge problem.

if he was wearing expensive Gucci shoes the same set of ppl wud have rained insults on him.....I think they are ones encouraging our celebs to live fake lifestyle...the danladi of a man is obviously rucher tgan d celebrity, but chose simplicity, yet idiots are complaining

You just said it all...my thoughts exactly
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by edmaraja: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Buhari will be needing that shoe for his long trek to daura
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Raylight2(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
if e use $24m take buy shoe now , una go talk
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Teespice(f): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
my mum would call that kind of shoe okpopo.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by ifymadu: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sorry for deviating from the topic, but if the northern muslims hate the US and Israel as much as they claim why do they still make their people ambassadors to countries like the US and Britain. One would have thought they appoint apokis to countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, etc
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by KennedyNwaodu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
LWKMD... Shit-hole $hoes powered by Aboki.
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by akigbemaru: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
LightWaves:
Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba shared these seemingly-perfect photos of himself and Ambassador Aminu Danladi at the Nigerian Consulate in New York today, but people noticed something funny in the photos.

Read people's reaction to find what is wrong with the photos below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/check-out-cute-photos-of-actor-williams-uchemba-amb-aminu-danladi-but-nigerians-noticed-something-else.html

Comment on shoes
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by AuroraB(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pchidexy:
You are seriously mad.
cheesy cheesy Madness get stages, this is the serious one cheesy cheesy
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pchidexy:
Genetic madness!
spotted
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by magzey: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
People are only interested on appearance not contribution.Naija we have along way to go. angry

Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by tellmemore15: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
pls patronize made in nigeria
Re: Aminu Danladi's Shoes In Picture With Williams Uchemba Got Nigerians Talking by Cromagnon: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Not only abókis. But you can be sure that the abókis will get the juicy areas.
name one area that is not juicy
Nafdac was not juicy till akunyili made it a household name
Same for ezekwesili
Same with rccg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi Weeps For Lateef Titilop Itakure At His Burial / TY Bello Celebrates 40th Birthday With Bedroom Pictures / Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Transparent Outfit As She Strikes A Pose With Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.