Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,907 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! (874 Views)

Need Tips On How To Start Potato Chips Production / Secretaries’ Opinions On The Benefit And Challenges Of Information And Communic / Investors' And Experts' Opinions On Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2018
Good morning nlders,I have had a keen interest in venturing into the transport biz for a very long time especially in Abuja..But from reading and researching about that line of biz/investment ,i came to the conclusion that the major factor that can either make or mar you are your drivers except ,if you would be the one driving your vehicle yourself which i am considering but i do have plans of purcashing 2 solid Cars for this venture and no one can be in 2 places at a time smiley..

So i am thinking of basing my driver on a salary + other incentives,which of course proper analysis would be carried out before agreeing on a round figure ,note :i am not talking huge figures here regarding the incentives just a little thing then and now to motivate the driver to get the job @ hand done efficiently..

No hiring of married men as well cos of their financial responsibilities,i would definitely handle servicing,repairs etc ,and i have a solution on ground to curb any sort of relationship btw driver-mechanic but right now i need more ideas/opinion to checkmate & control this drivers cos they seem to be the threat/weakness in the transport game for all vehicle owners !!! Thanks for your contribution i await positive comments from enlightened folks in the game cheers .
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Bioboy1213(m): 5:44am On Feb 17, 2018
what type of vehicle do you intend buying and the route to ply ?
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by sben2308(m): 6:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Kindly ensure u do d following .

1. Pray
2. Pray well well
3. Pray very very well well
4. Ensure u buy a car dat d maintenance will not b on the high side
5.Either married guy or single one do your xter check well o cuz some married men r better than the single guys o n vice versa
6. Go into law bidding agreement cuz some driver r thieves .U give them car and next na story like VIO n co.
7.Ensure d car has a tracker n best know to u alone .Again best known to u alone
8.For now that's all ,kindly quote me if u need more and I wish u d best

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by jaychubi: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2018
D only way to control d driver is if u are starting a transport company like peace mass and there is ticket system. Else give them on hire purchase n have a contract with them. this style of paying them salary will mess u up if u dnt have ticket system.

Start with one car and drive it to test d market first

Note who ever u give ur car must have three guarantors their parent, pastor and someone on decent employment bc some drivers can sell ur car in a few days via olx and come crying that robbers took it on gun point

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by fifty5(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2018
sben2308:

1. Pray
2. Pray well well
5.Either married guy or single one do your xter check well o cuz some married men r better than the single guys o n vice versa
6. Go into law bidding agreement cuz some driver r thieves .U give them car and next na story like VIO n co.
7.Ensure d car has a tracker n best know to u alone .Again best known to u alone
seconded.
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Partnerbiz(f): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2018
jaychubi:
D only way to control d driver is if u are starting a transport company like peace mass and there is ticket system. Else give them on hire purchase n have a contract with them. this style of paying them salary will mess u up if u dnt have ticket system.

It seems all other transport system has failed. Only the ticket system is left.
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Partnerbiz(f): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2018
Whatarewehere4:
Good morning nlders,I have had a keen interest in venturing into the transport biz for a very long time especially in Abuja..But from reading and researching about that line of biz/investment ,i came to the conclusion that the major factor that can either make or mar you are your drivers except ,if you would be the one driving your vehicle yourself which i am considering but i do have plans of purcashing 2 solid Cars for this venture and no one can be in 2 places at a time smiley..

So i am thinking of basing my driver on a salary + other incentives,which of course proper analysis would be carried out before agreeing on a round figure ,note :i am not talking huge figures here regarding the incentives just a little thing then and now to motivate the driver to get the job @ hand done efficiently..

No hiring of married men as well cos of their financial responsibilities,i would definitely handle servicing,repairs etc ,and i have a solution on ground to curb any sort of relationship btw driver-mechanic but right now i need more ideas/opinion to checkmate & control this drivers cos they seem to be the threat/weakness in the transport game for all vehicle owners !!! Thanks for your contribution i await positive comments from enlightened folks in the game cheers .

How do u want to curb relationship btw driver and mechanic?
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2018
I am going to buy a Clean Tokunbo Golf 3 and their is this brand of Mazda that is used for taxi business mostly in Ilorin Kwara State ,this Cars are proven to be rugged,fuel economical,available and cheap parts ..
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Bioboy1213:

I am going to buy a Clean Tokunbo Golf 3 and their is this brand of Mazda that is used for taxi business mostly in Ilorin Kwara State ,this Cars are proven to be rugged,fuel economical,available and cheap parts ..
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
sben2308:

1. Pray
2. Pray well well

Thanks for this very good points �,i will duly observe all of it ..
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2018
jaychubi:

Wow please what’s a ticket system ? I would love to get a first hand analysis/information from you on here,thanks so much .
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Bioboy1213:

I am still trying to get around abuja so I can get accustomed to the various routes i will decide to play cos i just moved from Ilorin to Abuja last year December..

I have always thought about starting the taxi business for a while when i was in Kwara but was very skeptical about venturing into that kinda biz in Kwara Ilorin precisely cos Ilorin does not present the same market for the transport biz as it is here in Abuja ..
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by lycannightwolf: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whatarewehere4:

I am still trying to get around abuja so I can get accustomed to the various routes i will decide to play cos i just moved from Ilorin to Abuja last year December..

I have always thought about starting the taxi business for a while when i was in Kwara but was very skeptical about venturing into that kinda biz in Kwara Ilorin precisely cos Ilorin does not present the same market for the transport biz as it is here in Abuja ..

Higher Purchase is the best...saves you all the struggles.....

i can help you with document preparation and other stuffs...i am in abuja too. also, if you want to do the business yourself, i can give you the safest route.....
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by jaychubi: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whatarewehere4:

Wow please what’s a ticket system ? I would love to get a first hand analysis/information from you on here,thanks so much .

Ticket system is for big players and requires that u have a park in all ur routes and driver doesn't touch money of passengers as ur staff does dt

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Pesuzok(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
I dont know how much they sell the cars you want to buy.

Why not buy one 2003 corolla and register under uber since you are willing to drive
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
lycannightwolf:

Higher Purchase is the best...saves you all the struggles.....

i can help you with document preparation and other stuffs...i am in abuja too. also, if you want to do the business yourself, i can give you the safest route.....

Nice,where precisely are you in Abuja ?
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Whatarewehere4: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Pesuzok:
I dont know how much they sell the cars you want to buy.

Why not buy one 2003 corolla and register under uber since you are willing to drive

Yes i also thought about getting a car and registering under uber as a driver ,but so many thoughts keeps running around in my head after i found out uber sometimes blacklist drivers for the slightest of reasons/excuses which automatically ports the drivers back to square zero ..

I am still carrying out a SWOT analysis on registering with uber and other outfits like it ,cos it seems less stressful compared to the taxi thing.
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by Pesuzok(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2018
Whatarewehere4:

Yes i also thought about getting a car and registering under uber as a driver ,but so many thoughts keeps running around in my head after i found out[b] uber sometimes blacklist drivers for the slightest of reasons/excuses which automatically ports the drivers back to square zero ..[/b]

I am still carrying out a SWOT analysis on registering with uber and other outfits like it ,cos it seems less stressful compared to the taxi thing.

You should not be worried about this if you have no intention of undermining uber
Re: I Need Tips And Opinions On How To Outsmart Drivers In Their Own Game ! by lycannightwolf: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Whatarewehere4:

Nice,where precisely are you in Abuja ?

Everywhere Sir...life of a hustler....

whenever, wherever you want me, you will see me.

(1) (Reply)

Addax petroleum Plans $5b Fresh Investment In Njaba IMO State / Is Swiftforum.org Genuine Or A Scam? / Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.