Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther (6031 Views)

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Heavily Endowed Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by BloggersNG: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2018
When it comes to dressing just leave it for him,, The Big Brother Naija Host channeled his inner Benin Royalty for the premiere of Black Panther, at the Film House.. And just incase You didn't know Ebuka issa Benin Man, Born and Brought up, His Edo name is Edorhor

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/ebuka-hits-internet-with-another-dress.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by chidiebere2020(m): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2018
grin

Talking about Black Panther...Y'all shud watch the movie..Now Sambisa Forest is popular coz of this movie sha... grin

The very rich culture of African people was being showcased in this movie...This movie u don't wanna miss out... wink
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Thepasserby(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2018
the price of that agbada abi na gown sef will shock you. Click here for more gist

https://contriman.com/showthread.php?tid=4691
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by PapaNnamdi: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Talking about Black Panther...Y'all shud watch the movie..Now Sambisa Forest is popular coz of this movie sha... grin

The very rich culture of African people was being showcased in this movie...This movie u don't wanna miss out... wink
How much dem pay u?

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by okonja(m): 6:37am On Feb 17, 2018
Nothing spectacular... Just the same way the Benin people wears it

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by rawpadgin(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2018
If he is from edo state why is he called "ebuka"?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2018
Oga we have had enough

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by MhizAJ(f): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Ebuka cares too much about his appearance

I don't like such men

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:
I don't like such men
The feeling is mutual
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Partnerbiz(f): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2018
This one na miss

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Joshmodest(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
this guy will just be showing himself.. BTW this black panther that is shacking us like this, was produced by white dudes in a white country... just putting it out there..

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by pyyxxaro: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2018
If e like make e nor wear boxers under, when the skirt go tear ,all e foolish prik go come out undecided
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by buskie13(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2018
leave when the ovation is the loudest,he still wants to trend and he's being miserable at it,nothing special with this dress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Chubhie: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

I don't like such men
There's something called showbiz. Don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by egopersonified(f): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2018
he has created a niche for himself, this makes money for him, you can't tell him to stop, it's like telling davido he sings too much

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Chubhie: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2018
buskie13:
leave when the ovation is the loudest,he still wants to trend and he's being miserable at it,nothing special with this dress
This is business for ebuka. I think he's created a niche for himself. He deserves to milk this.
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Chubhie: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2018
egopersonified:
he has created a niche for himself, this makes money for him, you can't tell him to stop, it's like telling davido he sings too much
Absolutely spirt-sister.
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:
I don't like such men
Such men don't give a flying Bleep whether u like them or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Maria100(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
Lol....is that the new trend now.....him coming up with one styled cloth occasionally grin....we love him tho....
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Davepal: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2018
I bet He's Edo man.....
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Maria100:
Lol....is that the new trend now.....him coming up with one styled cloth occasionally grin....we love him tho....
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
U are kidding right
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Slaye: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

I don't like such men

So he should not look super hot again?? Does Ebuka intimidate you with his looks? undecided

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

I don't like such men

Such a person is also called fop.
He doesn't even baff up half of Brian Okwara.
Na just him turn to reign.
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by CSTR2: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Slaye:

So he should not look super hot again?? Does Ebuka intimidate you with his looks? undecided
He does obviously.

Women don't like men that takes the cynosure of attraction from them.

The guy is finner than even his own wife by a long mile.
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Slaye: 11:05am On Feb 17, 2018
CSTR2:
He does obviously.

Women don't like men that takes the cynosure of attraction from them.

The guy is finner than even his own wife by a long mile.

Lol ni make some babes they see men run with same talk "all fine guys are players" lol
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by anibirelawal(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2018
okonja:
Nothing spectacular... Just the same way the Benin people wears it

Nothing special at all !
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by MhizAJ(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2018
Slaye:

You again?

Not today

what's up
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by okonja(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
anibirelawal:

Nothing special at all !

Just unnecessary hype cool
Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by Slaye: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
MhizAJ:

You again?

Not today

what's up

Hahahahahah, yes o, me again, I know you missed me, that's why I stopped by grin doing good jawe, some clown dido38 with username just giving me a good laugh this morning. Lmao. What's up with you? Got a cuter pics now for me to examine? Examination time grin grin

Re: Ebuka Hit Internet With Another Dress,This Time As Benin Royal at Black Panther by IamLaura(f): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
I feel like this guy thinks he’s under some sort of pressure to always stand out in events

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics / Anthony Anderson And Janelle Monae Parade Exposed Butt Cheeks At The BET Awards / Ex Satanist Exposes Gay Ritual & What Goes On Behind The Veil Of Freemasonry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.